Bihar Ration Card List 2016-17 | District Wise Details of Bihar Ration Card List – Download Bihar Ration Card Name List pdf file
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies in Bihar is responsible for providing basic necessities of food and supplies to the residents of the state. The department provides the residents of Bihar with basic monthly ration like rice, flour, pulses, oil and more. This is provided according the per family weight that is decided by the Gram Pradhan at much cheaper rates than the normal market prices. The ration being provided by the Food and Civil Supplies Department is distributed in both above as well as below poverty line families, and is mostly subject to the economical and financial situation of the family.
The provision to apply online for a ration card was initiated under the name of online ration card scheme in 2013 under the National Food Security Act. This scheme was adopted nation wide, and Bihar too uses the scheme to register ration cards to its families. Each year thousands of families register for a new ration card by following the details. The problematic paperwork and visits to local offices has been lessened thanks to the online provision of applications. Now anyone who desires to get a ration card for their family can do so by providing a few documents in scanned uploads on the official website and apply online for it.
The ration card list is the official list by state government that contains District wise, town wise and Even village wise names of Ration card holders. The information is further made available for all categories like APL,BPL and Antodaya. The concerned department of the states keep releasing the updated ration card list. Having this list helps all the applicants to see if their name is included or not.
Bihar Ration Card List 2016-17 PDF
To apply for a ration card, you will need these documents in original and scanned copies for uploading:
- Family head’s passport size photograph with valid voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Detailed income report of the whole family
- LPG connection number
- Ward name and number and name of local shopkeeper.
- Bank account details
To be qualified as above or below poverty line families, the nominees will have to produce detailed income reports from the complete family. The Bihar government will provide ration to both APL and BPL families at incredibly low prices.
Bihar State Ration Card List 2016-17 | Search Names
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Ration card and open the list of all the districts.
- Out of these select your district followed by your town.
- When you have selected your locality a list with the name of each ward’s shopkeepers will open.
- Select your ward shopkeeper and a list of APL/BPL registered card holders will be there. Check for your name in the pdf list.
- To do a name search directly, enter your details like your district name, town, category to filter results.
- Enter all the required fields and then enter your name and click on search.
- Your details about ward shopkeeper, and announced ration will be available on the screen along with other important details.