BSF ASI Bharti 2016, BSF Head Constable Bharti 2016, Latest 600 Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2016
India is the country, which has the largest voluntary army in the world. The Border Security Forces (BSF) are the most important part of the army, where the border security is of extreme importance as the country itself is surrounded by territory hungry countries on all sides. The Border Security Force is recruiting aspirants for a total of 622 vacancies this year.
Eligible male and female candidates, who aspire to work for the BSF, can apply for the post online by visiting the website, www.rectt.bsf.gov.in. There are two posts for which a total of 622 posts are vacant. The vacancies for each post are as follows:
BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2016 – Bharti
- Assistant Sub Inspector- Total Vacancies: 152 vacancies
- Direct Entry- 91 (Gen-45, SC-14, ST-07, OBC-25)
- Departmental- 61 (Gen-31, SC-09, ST-05, OBC-16)
- Head Constable- Total Vacancies: 470
- Direct Entry- 282 (Gen- 194, SC-31, ST- 39, OBC- 19)
- Departmental- 188 (Gen- 129, SC- 21, ST-26, OBC- 21)
The salary package will be
- Assistant Sub Inspector (RM)- ₹5200 to ₹20200 with GP ₹2800
- Head Constable (RO)- ₹5200 to ₹20200 with GP ₹2400
- Educational Qualifications:
- For ASI: For the Assistant Sub Inspector role, the candidate should have at least passed 12th class with an aggregate of 50% or more or completed 10th and a 3 year diploma course relating to radio mechanics.
- For HC: For the role of Head Constable, the candidate should have passed 12th class with an aggregate of 50% or more or should have passed 10th class with a 2 year ITI Course in Radio and TV electronics from a recognized institution.
- Physical Standards:
- Height: Males should be 168 cm and females should be 157 cm at least for general category applicants and those criteria changes for SC/ST/ Aadivasi categories.
- Chest (male only): The unexpanded chest should be 80 cm and expanded should be 85 cm at least.
- Weight: The weight should be corresponding to the height. Overweight candidates are not selected.
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on 25.7.2016
BSF Bharti 2016 – Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Posts
Any recruitment process involves selection and interviews and this BSF exam is no exception. There will be two phases for selection into these cadres.
- Phase 1: Phase 1 involves the written test format. There will be two sets, one as a multiple choice test, which will have 100 questions from various topics like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, GK, etc. This test will be answered on an OMR paper, and all questions will be of objective type, i.e., multiple choice questions. The second test will be a descriptive test, where selected candidates from the OMR test will be attending questions for 100 marks if HC and 200 marks if ASI.
- Phase 2: The Phase 2 is the physical test, where the physical measurements of all the candidates will take place and their physical ability will also be noted through different methods such as race and long jump.
The entrance fee for this is ₹50/- for all candidates except SC/ST and women candidates.
Apply Online for BSF Male/Female Bharti 2016
- Visit the Online Application Form Page from here
- Use the link that says “Apply for Examination”
- Enter the details in the given fields
- Fill in the form carefully
- Upload Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Generate E-challan for making payment
- Submit the application form
For any queries, Download and Read the Notification Carefully (All answers are there only). Download Now