CBSE 10th/12th Class Digital Marksheet Download 2017 – Download CBSE Marksheet via Digilocker
Hii Guys, CBSE is providing Digital marksheets to 10th and 12th Class students. Students of Class 10th or 12th will be able to view their Digital Marksheet. This whole process will not only make it easy for the students but the employers will also be able to verify the marksheets. The important step in this case is using the Digilocker service. One should complete the Digilocker registration process to get the digital Mark List. In this article we are explaining the whole process i.e. From Signing up till the marksheet download step.
This method has made it very easy for school students to get their Marklist online. Now, there is no need to wait for the marksheets to arrive at school and then visiting the school. Now one can easily download CBSE 10th/12th Marklist online.
Online CBSE Digital Marksheet Download @ Digilocker
A digital marksheet is the digital print out of the marksheet. You can take the print out and use it anywhere you require. As the process of obtaining digital marksheets is new, students are facing trouble in obtaining those. In this article, no matter what which class you belong to, we will be helping you to get your Digital marksheet copy. Just follow the instructions given to grab your Digital CBSE marksheet.
CBSE 10th/12th Marksheet in Digital Format – How to Get
Below is the step by step guide –
CBSE Digital Marksheet Download Steps (For Those who have registered mobile no. with CBSE)
- If your number is registered with CBSE, you should have received SMS on that number. This SMS contains the Login Details
- Now you need to Visit the Login Page and enter the credentials as mentioned in the SMS
- After Successfully Logging in, you will see a notification on top – “Looking For your CBSE Digital Marksheet? Go Here”
- Click on the “Go Here” Link
- Now, another page will open up, where you will see the download link
- Download your Marksheet using this link
CBSE 10th/12th Digital Marklist Download Steps (For those who have not registered mobile no. with CBSE)
- First of All Visit the Digilocker’s Dedicated page for CBSE
- Now you need to sign up to avail this service
- To do this,scroll down and you will see a notification “If you are a CBSE student and does not have a DigiLocker account, Sign Up now!”
- Click on the “Sign Up” Link for registration
- A new page will open up, where you will be asked to “sign up” using Mobile Number
- Enter the mobile number and click on Continue
- Now you will receive an OTP, enter the OTP in space provided to get verified
- Now enter all the required details to complete the registration process
- After successful registration, click on “Profile” page
- Then Sync your Aadhaar with Digilocker Account
- After successful linking of Aadhaar Card, Your Aadhaar Card Profile will show up
- Go to “Pull Partner Docs” and Pull your CBSE Doc.
- To do this, Select Partner name from the list. You have to select “Central Board of Secondary Education”
- Now select the Document type, Depending on which class marksheet you need Select X or XII
- Now a new page will open up, Where you have to enter Year and Roll Number
- After this Click on “Get Document”
- The data from CBSE server will now shown on your Screen, Click on the link “Save to Locker”
- After the document is successfully saved, you will see a success message
- Now you have to download the saved document i.e. your CBSE Digital Marksheet
Getting the CBSE Digital Marklist Without Logging in?
I have heard people saying that it is possible to get your digital marksheet without logging in, but trust me this is not possible. You need to have the username and password that will be sent as an sms on your registered mobile number.
Also, as this marksheet is in the Digilocker Account, you can directly show the marksheet using this account only. If you are new to Digilocker, we recommend you to read this article
This is great facility that has been started by CBSE. We hope that all other boards will also start making use of this facility . It will also help in “paperless work” campaign