DDA Housing Scheme New Delhi 2017 , DDA Flat Scheme Online Application Form, Notification and Flat Price List
Housing schemes are a great way to own a home without making one time purchase. Although many schemes have been launched by the government to provide homes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and various others, many people still don’t get homes.
Delhi Development Authority(DDA), every year launches a housing scheme to provide homes. Applications are accepted online and offline and flats are allotted to the winners of Draw. DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will see around 13,000 houses to be constructed and delivered. This article explains everything about the New DDA Scheme in 2017, Filling of online application forms, pricing and other key information.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017
Launch Date – June 2017
Application Submission Mode – Online and Offline
Expected Number of Flats (Total) – Around 13,000
Before Going further, let’s clear the eligibility details –
- Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling the form is eligible
- It is compulsory that the applicant should not own any residential plot or flat in Delhi in his/her name or under his spouse or children Name
- Only one application will be accepted per applicant
- Both Husband and Wife can apply separately but if both of them get successful, only one can retain the flat
- DDA has started the inspection of Flats that it will offer this season
- As per a latest news, to ensure transparency, customers will be allowed to inspect the houses before they book. This way they can examine the condition and other facilities being provided
- Scheme to be launched in Early February 2017 (The delay has occurred due to demonetization)
- Flats those were rejected in DDA 2014 lottery are now part of DDA Housing scheme 2017
Earlier the scheme was expected to roll out in December but few changes have been made now. The DDA Housing Scheme will now be launched on June 2017. The approval for the scheme was already given in November 2016 and there have been delays in the launch since then. This scheme is a great opportunity for all i.e. HIG (Higher Income Group), MIG (Medium Income Group), LIG (Lower Income Group), EHS & Janta.
- One month time will given to the applicants to complete all the formalities.
- Lucky Draw of DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will take place in the first week of July/August 2017.
- The possession of homes to the winners will be given In October 2017
DDA Housing Scheme Brochure –
Applicants will have to collect the brochure which will cost around Rs. 150 to 200 from the Sales Counter. The address of Sales counter is –
DDA Sales Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi
This brochure can also be collected from the branches of Following banks,
Punjab National Bank(PNB), State Bank of India(SBI), Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India(UBI). IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank,IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, YES Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank
DDA Flat Scheme Price List 2017
Here is the price list as per various sections along with the details of Area and rooms –
- From Rs. 41.62 – 140.21 Lakh
- Area – 77.57 to 142.46 square meters
- 1 Drawing Room, 3 Rooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom and a toilet
- From Rs. 30.23 to 70.07 Lakh
- Area – 64.04 to 109.88 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 2 Bedrooms,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 14.95 to 28.54 Lakh
- Area – 28.34 to 52.63 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 11.67 to 77.57 Lakh
- Area – 24.19 to 77.57 square meters
- Independent Dwelling unit with absolute ownership of Land
- From Rs. 6.68 to 15.15 Lakh
- Area – 18.85 to 30.45 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom
DDA Housing Flat Scheme – FAQ’s
What is the Cost of the Brochure ?
- DDA Housing Scheme Brochure costs around Rs. 150
What ID Proof is required ?
- You need to present your PAN card
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Any Indian Citizen, 18 years of Age and above is eligible to apply
- If the applicant already own’s a flat or plot in his or his spouse/child’s name in Delhi, then he is not eligible to apply
- One applicant can apply only once per year
Can Husband and Wife Apply Separately ?
- Yes, they can. But if the flats are allocated to both of them only one flat will be retained
How Will the Allotment will take place?
- Allotment will be made through a computerized Draw held by an Independent Agency in the presence of Independent Judges
DDA Flat Scheme Online Application Form 2017
Once the scheme is announced officially, applicants will be able to apply via both online and offline modes. Paper application forms duly filled should be submitted along with the required documents to apply offline. However to apply online for DDA Flat Scheme, here are the steps –
- Applicants need to Visit the Online Application Form page
- Look and select the section that says “DDA Housing Scheme 2017”
- Now an online application form will open up
- Enter the required information correctly
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the online application form
- Take the print out of the submitted form and note down the reference/acknowledgement number for future references
After the submission of the application, applicants need to wait till the the draw. DDA Housing Scheme Draw 2017 will be disclosed in April 2017. If you are lucky enough and your name exists in the result, you will be given possession soon.
DDA Housing Scheme Helpline
Director (Housing) -1, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi – 110023
Toll Free Helpline