Delhi Development Authority Flats Housing Scheme 2017 | DDA Flat Scheme 2017 – Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme by Filling Online form – Price List & Latest Notification
Housing schemes are a great way to own a home without making one time purchase. Although many schemes have been launched by the government to provide homes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and various others, many people still don’t get homes.
Delhi Development Authority(DDA), every year launches a housing scheme to provide homes. Applications are accepted online and offline and flats are allotted to the winners of Draw. DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will see around 13,000 houses to be constructed and delivered. This article explains everything about the New DDA Scheme in 2017, Filling of online application forms, pricing and other key information.
DDA Flat Scheme 2017
Launch Date – 26 January 2016
Application Submission Mode – Online and Offline
Expected Number of Flats (Total) – Around 13,000
Earlier the scheme was expected to roll out in December but few changes have been made now. The DDA Housing Scheme will now be launched on 26 January 2017. The approval for the scheme was already given in November 2016 and there have been delays in the launch since then. This scheme is a great opportunity for all i.e. HIG (Higher Income Group), MIG (Medium Income Group), LIG (Lower Income Group), EHS & Janta.
- One month time will given to the applicants to complete all the formalities.
- Lucky Draw of DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will take place in the first week of April 2017.
- The possession of homes to the winners will be given round July-September
DDA Flat Scheme Price List 2017
Here is the price list as per various sections along with the details of Area and rooms –
- From Rs. 41.62 – 140.21 Lakh
- Area – 77.57 to 142.46 square meters
- 1 Drawing Room, 3 Rooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom and a toilet
- From Rs. 30.23 to 70.07 Lakh
- Area – 64.04 to 109.88 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 2 Bedrooms,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 14.95 to 28.54 Lakh
- Area – 28.34 to 52.63 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 11.67 to 77.57 Lakh
- Area – 24.19 to 77.57 square meters
- Independent Dwelling unit with absolute ownership of Land
- From Rs. 6.68 to 15.15 Lakh
- Area – 18.85 to 30.45 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom
DDA Housing Flat Scheme – FAQ’s
What is the Cost of the Brochure ?
- DDA Housing Scheme Brochure costs around Rs. 150
What ID Proof is required ?
- You need to present your PAN card
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Any Indian Citizen, 18 years of Age and above is eligible to apply
- If the applicant already own’s a flat or plot in his or his spouse/child’s name in Delhi, then he is not eligible to apply
- One applicant can apply only once per year
Can Husband and Wife Apply Separately ?
- Yes, they can. But if the flats are allocated to both of them only one flat will be retained
DDA Flat Scheme Online Application Form 2017
Once the scheme is announced officially, applicants will be able to apply via both online and offline modes. Paper application forms duly filled should be submitted along with the required documents to apply offline. However to apply online for DDA Flat Scheme, here are the steps –
- Applicants need to Visit the Online Application Form page
- Enter the required information correctly
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the online application form
- Take the print out of the submitted form for future references
After the submission of the application, applicants need to wait till the the draw. DDA Housing Scheme Draw 2017 will be disclosed in April 2017. If you are lucky enough and your name exists in the result, you will be given possession soon.