Cheap Ceiling Fan Distribution Scheme – Energy Efficient Ceiling Fan Yojana by Energy Efficient Service Limited
EESL aka Energy efficient Services limited is a joint venture of company of PSUs of Ministry of power government of India. Many helpful schemes have been launched earlier and many are to yet arrive. Among the most popular schemes is the LED Bulb scheme. Now, there are talks about yet another scheme which is being known as Ceiling Fan Distribution Scheme. The fans will be energy efficient and will be much cheaper.
This article has been written to explore this scheme in details and provide all available information regarding this Fan yojana. For complete information, continue Reading..
Energy Efficient Fan Distribution Scheme in India
Concerned Authority – EESL
Type of Fans to be Distributed – 5 start Rated (Highly Energy Efficient)
Price of Such Fans in Market – More than Rs. 1500
Price of Fans under this Scheme – Rs. 995 (approx.)
Payment Mode – Applicants can pay in Installments with installments as low as Rs. 50
Power Bills to be reduced – By 45%
In the world, India is the largest consumer of Ceiling Fans. Fans currently available in the market consumer approx. 75 watts. However, these energy efficient fans will consumer only 45 watts. Another benefit for the customers will be the price. These fans will be available at a much cheaper price and payment options are also handy. Let discuss it in Details.
States to be benefitted by Energy Efficient Fan Yojana
Although the govt. plans to benefit all states sooner or later. Currently the scheme is to be launched in Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashta, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Delhi and Haryana.
Benefits of Energy Efficient Fan Distribution Scheme
Following are the benefits for the users –
- 5 star rated fans will available at much cheaper price as compared to market
- These fans will consume less energy and hence less electricity bill. As per studies usage of these fans to reduce the electricity bills by 45%
- Customers have to pay Rs. 100 upfront to enroll. Rest of the amount will be recovered in 24 monthly installments that can be as low as Rs. 50
Required Documents to Enroll or Apply –
If you interested to apply, you need to present your recent electricity bill and voter id card/aadhaar card at the time of enrollment.
How to Apply for Cheap Ceiling Fan Distribution Scheme
- Once the scheme has been launched in your State, the government will provide a list of Distribution centers.
- Find the distribution center near you and make a visit
- To enroll, you need to pay Rs. 100 upfront. Rest amount can be paid in installments