HPSEB Recruitment 2016-17 | Himachal Pradesh Electricity Board Bharti for the Posts of Accountant, Helper, Assistant & Others – All the Interested applicants can download the Official pdf Notification and Apply Online for the posts Interested in | All Details Like Eligibility, Vacancies, Important Dates etc given
The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board has announced a huge opening in its department at various posts. This news has been received with great enthusiasm and happiness by the job seekers in the state. With 360 vacancies at various posts this paper is expected to be filled by thousands of candidates all across the state. Each district of the state will be a host to the conduction of the paper when the application process closes and the selected candidates will be stationed at various offices of the Electricity board in HP districts.
The official notification came out recently and all the job seekers were overjoyed with the news of 310 vacancies in the HP electricity board. Thousands are now waiting for the launch of the online application filling process and will be ready to fill applications as soon as the online web site starts registrations. Under this year’s HP electricity Board recruitment the department is going to recruit deserving and meritorious candidates to 210 Junior Helper posts, 150 junior officer and Assistant Accountant posts.
HP Electricity Department Recruitment 2016-17 | Bharti Complete Details
Name of the exam: HP Electricity Board Recruitment 2016-17
Name of the conducting body: Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board [HPSEB]
Name of the posts: Junior helper, assistant accountant and junior officer
District/Substations –Shimla, Rampur,Solan,Nahan,Mandi,Bilaspur,Kullu,Hamirpur,Dharamshala,Dalhouise, Una
Number of vacancies: 360
Junior helper: 210
Junior assistant accountant: 150
Important Dates to be announced Soon !!
The job opportunities in the Electricity department of Himachal Pradesh have always fascinated the job seekers. With handsome salary, the will be serving a prestige organization of the state. It is very important to understand all the aspects of the recruitment and apply. There are more than one job posts like Junior Helper, Junior Assistant Accountant etc. The qualification and other information is almost similar except the specialization. So, it is always advised to study the official advertisement before proceeding the fill Online application form.
Educational qualifications: Each post requires different educational qualifications like 10th/12th pass and graduates for different posts. Read the complete advertisement for details
Salary: Junior Helper : Rs. 4900- 10800 + grade pay Rs. 1300/-
Junior officer and assistant accountant: Rs. 5910- 20200 + grade pay Rs. 1950/-
Age limit: the candidates should be minimum 18 years of age to maximum 35 years of age. Relaxation for reserved categories applies as per norms.
Application Fee – To be updated Soon !
Selection process: the candidates will first be tested in their basic knowledge through a written test. In the written test the meritorious candidate will be ranked by marks and called for personal interviews. Final selection will be based on personal interviews.
Apply Online for HPSEB Bharti[Recruitment] 2016-17
- Open the official website of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board www.hpseb.com
- On the website click on the recruitments section
- There will be all the recent recruitment notifications in a list.
- Click on the one for Junior helper and junior officer and assistant accountant.
- Check all the details of the job and especially go through the basic requirements.
- Once you have made sure that you can apply for the job click on the apply online option.
- On the next page you will be asked to enter certain details about yourself and te degree qualifications that you possess.
- Upload your essential documents and make the online payment for the application fee or choose offline mode of payment and pay through challan.
- Once your payment has been received your form will be final submitted and you will emailed a registration number and password that will be your login details for the further proceedings.