HRTC Conductor Bharti 2016 Latest News – HRTC Conductor Online Application form Notification, Himachal Roadways Conductor Bharti Exam Syllabus 2016 |
हिमाचल परिवहन निगम परिचालक भरती 2016 की जानकारी
As per the latest news, that Himachal Road Transport Corporation, HRTC is soon going to fill various conductor(Parichalak) in state. However, it is not sure that will this recruitment be done by commission itself or by outsourcing. But the good news is that the board has finalized that the enlistment of conductors will be done for filling the vacant seats.
दोस्तो आपको ये जानकर प्रसन्नता होगी कि हिमाचल परिवहन निगम में परिचालकों की भरती हो रही है| आनलाईन आवेदन लिये जा रहे हैं | 5 मई 2016 को नोटिफिकेशन के जरिये कंडक्टरों की भरती की जानकारी दी गयी थी | 18 से 45 साल तक के आवेदकों के आवेदन स्वीकार किये जायेंगे| 100 रु की एप्लिकेशन फीस ली जायेगी| आवेदकों को अपने डाक्यूमेंटस की अटेसटड कापी भी जमा करवानी होगी| अानलाइन अावेदन के लिये एक लिंक दिया गया है, जिसके माध्यम से अाप अप्पलाई कर सकते हैं
There are almost 300 buses that are not being operated due to lack of conductors. The Transport department of Himachal is facing a heavy loss everyday due to this. The vacancies will be filled by Bharti for Conductor posts and the buses will then be operated soon. Currently the department is also working on joining of 500 conductors which were recruited earlier.
हिमाचल परिवहन निगम परिचालक भरती
HRTC Conductor Bharti | Syllabus,Notification, Application Form
All the formalities regarding filling the posts are almost complete. The official notification regarding the enlistment will be made available at the HRTC portal. It is expected that there will be online application form i.e. the interested candidates have to fill the applications via online mode. The mode of payment will be online as well as offline.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Conductor Posts in HRTC (योग्यता)
Following eligibility requirements should be fulfilled by Applicants –
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 45 years
- The minimum qualification of candidate is that he should have passed 10th class Exam
- The applicant must also possess valid conductor license
- It is desirable that the candidate should be bonafide of Himachal Pradesh and should possess knowledge of culture, manner and dialects of HP.
HP Conductor Vacancy – Examination Syllabus, Pattern
Here is the expected syllabus –
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- Traffic Sign and Rules
Apply Online/Offline for HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2016
जानिये अावेदन कैसे करें?
For the online application, candidates need to do following –
- Visit the HRTC portal
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Click on the link that says ” HP Conductor Bharti 2016“
- Fill in the online application form and submit the details
- To apply offline, interested applicant must download the HP Conductor Recruitment Application Form
- The downloaded application form should be printed and duly filled
- Required Documents and photographs should be attached (where required)
- The duly filled application form should be sent to following address –
Divisional Manager, HRTC (Shimla, Mandi, Hamirpur, Dharamshala)
HRTC Conductor Bharti Examination 2015-16
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written examination and Interview. Applicants who will clear the written exam will go to the final interview round.
Note – The finally selected applicants can be placed anywhere in Himachal Pradesh.
HRTC Conductor Examination Syllabus & Pattern
A 100 marks test will be conducted. Out of these 100 marks, 80 marks are assigned for written test while 20 are for viva-voce test. Minimum passing marks in this test are 45 for general and 35 for reserved categories. The questions asked will be of upto 10th class level. You are also advised to study about HRTC and its functioning.
Official Notification by HRTC