Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana | How to Apply for PMKVY | Finding PMKVY Training Centers List | Sectors List – PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Complete Details in Hindi pdf | प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना की पुर्ण जानकारी
Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the opportunity given to the people to learn new talent. Centers that are registered with govt. are offering training to interested ones. The fee structure is very much affordable and there are various courses to choose from. If you are interested, this article is like a handbook for you. Every aspect regarding the PMKVY scheme is mentioned here. Read it till the end and get answers to your questions.
We are glad to provide you information regarding yet another revolutionary scheme called “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana“. Formally, it is also being referred as PMKVY now. There are many questions that people usually ask, what is PMKVY? What is the Registration process and what are the benefits? We have tried to include the answers of all such questions in this article. We have also tried to give you the key information in Hindi also. Interested people can also download the pdf file and read the complete details later on.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana brings lots of opportunities for people who want to learn things ! Now Learning new skills will not only provide you knowledge but you will get Hands on training! You will gain practical knowledge of things. Before applying, make sure that you choose the program you are interested in. There are various programs and many institutes have already started enrolling students under “Kaushal Vikas Yojana” Scheme !
कौशल विकास योजना उन सभी लोगों के लिये एक बहुत अच्छा अवसर है जो या तो नयी कला सीखना चाहते हैं या फिर पहले से सीखी हुई कला को विकसित करना चाहते हैं | ऐसा करके वो अपने लिये रोजगार का स्त्रोत बना पायेंगें | कोर्स समाप्त होने पे सरकार द्वारा पुरस्कार के रुप में धन राशि भी दी जायेगी
PMKVY – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
India is a country of talented people. People have skills, they have enthusiasm but not all of them achieve success. Why does this happen ? Why can’t every one be successful ? Well, the answer is because due to various reasons like money shortage or other problems, people are unable to get skill training. Talent is the basic ingredient, but to be successful, it is important to get the skill development training. Such training guides the people and show them the right path.
The Aim of introducing the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY) is to provide the skill development training. Under this scheme, numerous Skill Development programs have been introduced. If a person completes the training successfully, a monetary award will be offered to him. So, the PMKVY scheme provides you training plus you get the money after the completion of training. Isn’t it great ?
The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship has chosen NSDC(National Skill Development Corporation) as the implementing agency.
Objectives of this Scheme !
- Encourage Standardization in the Certification Process.
- Provide Skill Based training to large number of youth in the country and make them self employed
- Provide Monetary Awards (Money) to the candidates who successfully complete the course
PMKVY Scheme – Sectors:
Here is the list of sectors in which you can get training –
|Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India|
|Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council|
|Automotive Skill Development Council|
|Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council|
|BFSI Sector Skill Council of India|
|Capital Goods Skill Council|
|Construction Skill Development Council of India|
|Electronics Sector Skill Council|
|Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)|
|Furniture & Fittings Skill Council|
|Gem and Jewellery Skill Council Of India|
|Handicrafts and Carpet Sector Skill Council|
|Healthcare Sector Skill Council|
|Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council|
|Indian Plumbing Skill Council|
|Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council|
|IT/ITes Sector Skill Council|
|Leather Sector Skill Council|
|Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council|
|Logistics Sector Skill Council|
|Media and Entertainment Skill Council|
|Mining Sector Skill Council of India|
|Power Sector Skill Council|
|Retailers Association's Skill Council of India|
|Rubber Skill Development Council|
|Security Sector Skill Development Council|
|Skill Council For Green Jobs|
|Skill Council For Persons with Disability|
|Sports Sector Skill Council|
|Telecom Sector Skill Council|
|Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC)|
|Tourism & Hospitality Sector Skill Council|
How to know the Job Post – JOB ROLES
If you are interested to know which job posts are available in which sector, follow this –
- Open the Official page from HERE
- Click on the sector you are interested in..
- All the available positions will be shown to you
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List – Training Programs
The list of courses can be seen at the page of your SSC. Just select the sector you are interested in, you will find all the available courses. Here are details of some –
PMKVY Registration Process – How to Apply ?
Now comes the main part, which is registration. If you are interested in learning or improving your skill, you should register yourself.
Note – Before Registering, make it clear in your mind that in which particular sector you wish to get training
Step 1 : Find a Training Center
- First of all you need to find the training center that provides the training in the skill you are interested to learn
- You need to Visit this page to find the training center
- Once you are on that page, you can search for the training center in various ways i.e. You can search –
- By sector, By Location, By Sector & Location & By Training Partner
- We advise you to use the option, “By Sector & Location”. Using this Option you will able to select the skill and nearest location too
- Select State, District & Sector and Click on Find Now
- You will see the list of training centers along with the contact information
Step 2 : Learn A Skill
- Once you have identified the training center, contact them and Start Learning your desired skill
Step 3 : Get Enrolled
- Through the training center you will be enrolled. Your details will be submitted to the database
Step 4 : Be Assessed and Certified
- Towards the end of your Course, an Assessment agency will assess you
- If you pass the assessment process and have a valid aadhaar card, a govt certification and skill card will be given to you
Step 5 : Gain A Reward
- Passing in the assessment will make you Eligible for the Monetary Award i.e. You will money after the successful completion of the course. The amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
Below are the details of monetary award to be offered.
Official helpline has been set up by the concerned department to help the interested persons. Here is the toll free Number –
PMKVY Toll Free Number – 08800055555
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Official Documents Download
Here the Booklet of the scheme –
Here is the official document explaining the complete process –
We understand that there might be questions in your mind regarding the Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration process etc. That’s why we advise to you visit the official FAQ page to find answers to common questions.