Swayam Free Course Online Registration 2017 | How to Register Free Course at Swayam Portal – Swayam portal User & Course Registration Step by Step Process
Indian Government is focusing on digital methods to address problems related to every sector. Recently, Ministry of Human Resource Development along with All India Council for Technical Education launched – Swayam Portal. Swayam Portal is a unique portal that will provide free education to the interested ones. There is a number of courses available totally free at the Swayam Portal. Interested applicant needs to complete the online course registration first.
In this article, we have mentioned the step by step process of Swayam Course Registration along with Screenshots.
Swayam Portal Online User & Course Registration 2017
If you love learning new things, You will absolutely love Swayam portal. This portal contains a huge list of courses that can be studied by interested users. The interesting thing is that all the courses are free and anybody can study.
The only eligibility criteria to access Swayam Portal courses is User Interest. If you are interested, you can sign up for a new course and start learning.
The procedure to start learning new courses via SWAYAM is as follows –
- User Registration
- Profile Completion
- Course Selection
- Course Registration
Swayam Portal User Registration 2017
- First of All Visit the Official Swayam Portal Page
- On the Right-hand Side, Click on the “Register” Button
- Users have 3 ways to register at the portal – Using Facebook Account, Using Google Account & Using Microsoft Account
- Click on the option you are interested in
- Log in to your Facebook/Google/Microsoft Account
- Give Permission to Swayam to Access your Information
- Review the information and click on Register to complete the registration process
- Once registered, you will be asked to fill in a form, where information regarding your education will be asked
- Enter the details and click the submit button
- Now you will be taken to the Dashboard
Free Course Registration at Swayam Portal (swayam.gov.in) – How to Guide
- Once the user gets him/herself registered, the next step is course registration. This process is very simple –
- Make sure you are Logged in into the Swayam portal – Click here to Login
- After Successfully Logging in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard
- In the menu section, you will see “All Courses”, Click on it
- Now you will see a complete list of Swayam courses. Click on the course you are interested in
- Once you have opened the course of your choice, on the left-hand side of that page, Click on “Enroll Now”
- In this way, you can complete the Online enrollment/Registration for the Swayam Course
- After Successful enrollment, you should also download the course syllabus and other study material
Once you successfully register for Swayam course, do not forget to Login at the Course starting date.