Uttar Pradesh Cashless Treatment Scheme – Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Cashless Chikitsa Yojana , Find out how to register and take benefits
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Adityanath Yogi recently launched a scheme, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Cashless Chikitsa Yojana. This cashless treatment scheme in UP is applicable for State government employees. The registration process for this scheme is totally online. In this article, we will give you complete details related to this scheme. We will discuss the eligibility and other information in detail below.
UP State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme (UPSECTS)
Name of the Scheme – Deen Dayal Upadhaya Cashless Chikitsa Yojana
Scheme Launched by – UP CM Adityanath Yogi
Concerned Agency – UP State Agency for Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Uttar Pradesh State Government Employees and Pensioners are Eligible
- Pensioners of Uttar Pradesh who are currently residing out of UP, are also eligible
- Applicants must possess aadhaar card.
Benefits of this Scheme
Under this scheme, applicants will be eligible to get treated at selected hospitals in cashless way. To ensure the cashless applicability, health cards will be delivered to eligible applicants.
UP Employee/Pensioner State Health Card
Under the Uttar Pradesh Government’s Deen Dayal Upadhaya Cashless Chikitsa Scheme, the application form has to be submitted online. Below are the steps to apply online for UP State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme :
- First of All Visit this Page
- Now go to the section, “Employee/Pensioner Gateway” then click on “Apply for State Health Card”
- This will open up the online application form
The form will look like this –
- Enter all details clearly and click on the submit button
- After Successfully submitting the application, you can Download the submitted form by entering the aadhaar number. To download the filled application, CLICK HERE
- Employee/Pensioner can also Print the State Health Card. To do this Visit this Page and Enter the Aadhaar Number
Note – The applicant can also add dependents by clicking on the “Add Dependent” Link. The filled form can also be edited using the “Edit Form” option.
For any queries related to this scheme, use the following details –
- Phone Number – 0522-6671125
- Email -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address – STATE AGENCY FOR COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH INSURANCE(SACHI) 4TH FLOOR,NAV CHETNA KENDRA,10 ASHOK MARG , HAZRATGANJ,LUCKNOW-226001
- Official Website