UP Vidhan Sabha Election Result 2017 | Uttar Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2017
दोस्तो आज यानी 11 मार्च को सुबह से गिनती चल रही है | ताज़ा सूत्रों के अनुसार बीजेपी की पूर्ण बहुमत के साथ जीत पक्की है | हम आपके लिए हर सीट का परिणाम व अन्य ज़रूरी जानकारी लेके आए हैं
UP Election Result Live Updates
As the election fever grows with every passing moment, people are eager and anxious about who will come to power and who they can vote. As the expectation rises, take a look at what to expect in the upcoming elections. The elections in the state of Uttar Pradesh has been planned to be held in the middle of 2017, by which time the term of the ruling party gets over. Politics in UP has never been a one horse race. However, the 2012 elections were an anomaly. The Samajwadi Party (SP) ran away the clear winners with a majority of 224 seats out of the total 403 seats.
UP Elections 2017 – Latest News
उत्तर प्रदेश विधान सभा चुनाव – अप्डेटस
- उत्तर प्रदेश विधान सभा चुनाव 11 फरवरी से 8 मार्च 2017 तक होंगे | हर जिले में चुनाव की तिथि का विवरण जानने के लिए नीचे पढ़ें
- UP election dates have been declared on 4th January 2017
- Vikas Rath Yatra to be started from 3rd November 2016 (समाजवादी पार्टी की विकास रथ यात्रा 3 नवम्बर से शुरू होगी)
- 31 Ocober 2016 – BJP preparing booth level committee (भाजपा ने अब तक प्रदेश में 1 लाख 40 हजार से ज्यादा बूथ लेवेल की कमेटी बनाई है)
- 10- October 2016 – Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Launched ( समाजवादी स्मार्ट्फोन योजना की शुरूवात की गई)
- Election strategist Prashant Kishor conducted meetings with Congress leaders and workers of six divisions of the state between May 22 and 24 here to discuss the plan for the upcoming Assembly elections in 2017. (प्रशांत किशोर जी ने चुनावों की रणनीति तैयार करने के लिये बैठक की)
- Beni Prasad of Congress quits the party( बेनी प्रसाद जी ने छोडी कांग्रेस )
The four major parties that contest the elections in this state are the Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samajwadi Party (BSP), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and the Congress. Indian elections are as erratic as the politicians who participate. Therefore, expectations of the elections that are to be held in the next year are sky high. The Communist Party of India and Rashtriya Lok Dal are also major parties here in this state. While the majority of this state has been ruled by INC ever since independence, the effect of INC has waned since 2007 and the regional parties have come out stronger and better.
State – Uttar Pradesh(UP)
Election Type – Assembly Elections (Vidhan Sabha Chunav)
Contesting Parties – Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samajwadi Party(BSP), Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP), Congress
Total Vidhan Sabha Seats – 403
Official Notification Status – Released
UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017 – Schedule/Dates
चुनाव से संबंधित जरुरी तिथियाँ
जल्द ही चुनाव आयोग के जरिये तिथियों का जिलेबार विवरण देगा | जैसे ही जानकारी आयेगी यहां अप्डेट कर दी जायेगी
Date of Release of Notification – 4th January 2017
Date of Elections – 11th February 2017 to 8th March 2017
Number of Phases – 7
Date of Result Declaration – 11th March 2017
UP VIDHAN SABHA CHUNAV DATES 2016-17 DISTRICT WISE SCHEDULES
|Phase||Date of Poll||District|
|Phase I||11/02/2017||Shamli,Muzaffarnagar,Baghpat.Meerut.Ghaziabad,Gautam Budha Nagar,Hapur,Bulandshahar,Aligarh,Mathura,Hathras,Agra,Firozabad,Etah,Kasganj|
|Phase III||19/02/2017||Farrukhabad,Hardoi,Kannauj,Mainpuri,Etawah,Auriya,Kanpur Dehat,Kanpur Nagar,Unnao,Lucknow,Barabanki,Sitapur|
|Phase V||27/02/2017||Balrampur,Gonda,Faizabad,Ambedkar Nagar,Bahraich,Shrawasti,Siddhartha |
Nagar,Basti,Sant Kabeer Nagar,Amethi,Sultanpur
Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha chunav is near now and is scheduled to be held in the mid of 2017. The ruling government samajwadi party is nearing the end of its full term of five years after winning the elections of 2012 in Uttar Pradesh. Samajwadi party won with the majority of 224 seats in the election, BJP and congress got 47 and 28 seats respectively and the BSP was confined to 80 seats. After the appointment of the SP as the ruling government the BSP succumbed to the opposition for the last five years.
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in terms of population in India and the samjwadi and the bahujan samaj party are the two lead contenders in the elections of Uttar Pradesh. BJP and congress also play a very important role in the elections and it can never be predicted with accuracy which party will be form the government in coming elections. It all depends on the majority of votes that people of Uttar Pradesh will decide. In the 2017 election chief minister Akhilesh yadav and his government will be facing a very tough competition from the opposition parties. The main opposition leader Mayawati and her party Bahujan Samaj Party have started preparations to win and form the government in 2017 elections.
The assembly election will take place in 2017 and the filling of nominations of the candidates and other details about the election is not disclosed yet by many parties. Uttar Pradesh has 80 seats in the lok sabha election, 17 of which are reserved for the scheduled castes. Very soon all the details will be shown on the official web portal of the election commission and all the interested voters can view these essential details from the site.
UP Vidhan Sabha Elections Schedule Notification pdf – Dates
Next assembly elections will be held in the year of 2017 and ruling samajwadi party and other opposition parties has already started working on their strategies for the election. Samajwadi party is going to face a very tough completion from the other parties this time. Congress party will be trying to make a come-back with majority in these elections and change its current fate. All the dates of the elections will be disclosed when every party will nominate their candidates.
- To check the details about the elections of Uttar Pradesh open the official website at elections.in/uttarpradesh
- On the site will be the direct link for vidhan sabha elections 2017
- Click on this and a page will open that will feature the district wise candidate lists and party wise candidate lists as well as the district wise election dates for the elections.
- You can check the details for your district here.