Uttar Pradesh Chaalak, Parichalak Bharti 2016 | UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2016, UP Transport Department Driver Bharti Online Application Form Download , उत्तर प्रदेश परिवहन निगम में चालक व परिचालक की भरती संबंधित जानकारी
अगर आप उत्तर प्रदेश में चालक या परिचालक के लिये आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो ये जानकारी आपको अवश्य पढनी चाहिये
Buses are the most common modes of transport here in India. The Indian roads are tailor made for driving huge buses having huge loads. It is one of the cheapest forms of travel inside the city and around the state too. UPSRTC stands from Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. This corporation is responsible for the transportation facilities on the road in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every corporation requires employees and therefore, they have recruitment processes annually. One such corporation is the UPSRTC.
A job with the UPSRTC is an assured government job and gives an opportunity for 10th and 12th pass candidates to employ themselves and earn government money to supply their daily needs. The UPSRTC was first established in 1947.
UP Driver & Conductor Bharti 2016
Now that everything has gone online, any interested applicant can download the recruitment forms online and fill in the form and give to the registrar. There are separate registration forms for both conductors and bus drivers. Once the applicant submits the required forms, the applicant can at the official portal for updates. The main portal, however is www.upsrtc.com. The applicant must be competent enough to compete with so many applicants, therefore, this process will be extremely selective. The applicants can fill in the PDF form available on the website and then stay tuned for updates.
UP Chalak Parichalak Bharti Online Application Form 2016
The UPSRTC has evolved into a standard transport facility in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The evolution of this road line has been amazing. Started with a meagre 4000+ over 1123 routes, it now has 13000 buses with intercity express buses, platinum routes, and gold routes as well. Through these expansive measures come extensive job opportunities on these road lines. A great opportunity for aspirants to get a job is now. Through these driver and conductor recruitments, the UP State feels it can reduce the unemployment ratio and bring about jobs for more people in the government sector.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitments
(जानिये कौन कर सकता है आवेदन)
- The age of the applicant must be between 18-40 on January 1, 2016, as citizens aged above 40 are not eligible for pension after retirement, because pension eligibility requires a minimum of twenty years of service to the government.
- The minimum qualification of the applicant must be 12th pass from a recognized board such as State Board, Matriculation, CBSE, or ICSE board.
- Applicants for the driver job must have Heavy Duty License. Normal road driving licenses don’t suffice.
- The application fee for the recruitment is ₹200/- for General and OBC category and ₹100/- for other categories.
- After obtaining the application number, the applicant has to just wait for further details.
UP Condcutor Driver Bharti Online Application Form-
भरती का आनलाईन फार्म कुछ इस तरह दिखता है –
The form looks like this on the official website
How to Apply Online for UPSRTC Recruitment 2016
जानिये आनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें
To start applying, candidates need to follow the given steps –
- To start applying, first of all Visit this page
- You will see that there are various fields to be entered
- Enter the “Region” for which your are applying
- Enter other details like, Name, Father’s Name etc.
- After filling the details asked, you need to upload some documents. The documents to be uploaded are – Photo, High School Certificate, Intermediate Marksheet, Certificate for Source of Recruitment and Caste Certificate
- Once documents are uploaded, use the button that says “Apply”
- In this way your application will be submitted and application number will be provided to you
You are also advised to read the official “How to Apply” Document –
There are age relaxation rules as well. If any applicant needs the relaxation of the age rules, they can go through the notification given in the official link mentioned above. Applicants can contact the applicant hotline for any further queries.