Uttar Pradesh Chatravriti 2017-18 | UP Scholarship Online Registration 2017 | Fill Online Application form of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
India is a country dealing with some serious poverty issues spread all across the country and UP one of the largest and most populous states accounting for a major poverty-stricken population. There have been various schemes run by the Uttar Pradesh government in the past to solve this problem but as the system was not transparent enough there was quite a bit of scope for corruption where the officials who were supposed to provide the scholarships to the students in need of it that ended up filling their own pockets with the money now with the advancements and development of new schemes the procedure of providing the scholarships to the students has become relatively transparent and direct, taking the process online has left little chance of corruption.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18/ Chatravriti Yojana UP
The Uttar Pradesh Chattravariti Yojana is a scheme introduced by the Uttar Pradesh Government to provide education to the families who are not financially stable enough to afford it for themselves. Currently, there are two types of Scholarship Schemes – Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 9th & 10th Class students can apply for UP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 11th, 12th & College Students can apply for Post Matric Scholarship Schemes
- This year the scheme has been revised for a better result.
- The families who can use the benefits of this scheme are the families who earn less than 2 lakh per annum.
- There is no restriction on the basis of any cast or creed, any student irrespective of the category they belong any student may he be general or OBC or SC or ST can apply for scholarships under this scheme
- . Following the recent amendments to the scheme, the applicants can get fee reimbursed for both pre and post-matric education.
- The UP Chattravariti Yojana is administrated by UP SamajKalyanaVibhag who select the students on the basis of their grades in the annual examination, their family income, and their category.
Also, Read – Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship
UP Chatravriti 2017 – Scholarship Online Registration Form
To register for this program the students must follow the following steps-
- Visit the website scholarship.up.nic.in
- Go to the “student” section and make an appropriate choice.
Note – If you haven’t already registered, you need to complete the registration process first
- Fill in the required details & Complete the Registration
- Once the registration process is done, you need to fill in the Scholarship Online Application Form
- Then the student must go on to upload all the required documents
- Submit the form
- Any further details will be given against the registered ID
Benefits of UP Scholarship Scheme
This scheme has provided an opportunity to the students who are passionate but are not able to pursue their desired education just because of their family’s financial status, the scheme goes to an extent of providing a 100% scholarship to highly deserving candidates. A budget of 972000 was issued this year for the scholarship schemes that provided scholarships to over 2250 students.
This is the scheme that is not only helping the unprivileged students but also preparing a set of well-educated youth who would be able to work towards a better distribution of wealth amongst the masses preventing the uneven distribution of capital which would lead to a better economy as well as more educated generation.