WB Digital Ration Card 2017 | Fill the Online Application Form – Also Check the Name List or Simply Search your Name in the List – Steps to Check Status of your Online Application are also included
Ration Card is very important asset for Indian Citizens. It enables them to get the ration at considerably low price. Recently the normal ration cards have been converted to digital ration cards. Now, all the new applicants are being given the digital ration card. In this article, we are providing helpful information to West Bengal Citizens. In this article, you will come to know – How to Apply Online for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal, WB Ration Card Status Checking and West Bengal Ration Card Name List. Let’s get Started and discuss each of these aspects.
Apply Online for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal (WB)
List of Required Documents –
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Residential ID Card ( Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Voter Card etc.)
- Photo ID Proof ( Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License)
- Family Member Details and Residential Proofs
- Income Proof and Age Proof of Head of the Family
Here are the steps for applying for new ration card in West Bengal, partial online method –
Note – The process for applying new ration card in WB is not totally online. However few resources can be obtained from internet to speed up the process.
- First of all you need to download the application form for New Ration Card application in West Bengal
- It Looks like this
- To download the WB new ration card form, Click Here
- Fill in the required details very carefully.
- While entering the names of family members do not forget to enter correct age of each member
- You will have to submit the photograph, Address proof and identity proof along with the application form
- After filling the application form, you will have to submit it to the nearest office.
Note – After the Submission of Application form do not forget to collect your application number. It will come handy later on.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application – Offline Method
To apply for new digital ration card in West Bengal, you have to visit the nearest ration card office
- Tell the official that you are interested in applying for new ration card
- He will provide you application form
- Fill in the form correctly and double check for any mistake
- Then attach the Residential Proof, Photo ID Proof
- Also Attach the Income proof and Age Proof of Head of the Family
Once the application form is submitted, Applicants can use the online facility of checking the Status.
Check Status of Digital Ration Card Application in West Bengal
We told you earlier in the article about the importance of having application number. It is important to check the status of your Application. Here are the steps of checking the application status –
- First of All Visit this Page
- Now you have to select your District
- Now Select the block or Municipality
- After this enter the last 8 digits of your application number
- Simply Enter the 16 digit application number in the space provided
- Then Click on the Search button to check the current status of your Application
WB Digital Ration Card Name List 2017 / Search Name in the List
- First of all Visit this Page
- Select the District, Block/Municipality
- After this Select your Ward
- Now enter your Name and click on Search Button
- In this way you will be able to see your Name in the West Bengal Ration Card List
Note – If you are interested in only viewing the list,Click on this Link. Then Click on your District Name and then click on the Distributor Name