Apply Online for Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana using SBI Internet Banking
Now SBI Customers can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana(PMJJBY) using Internet Banking
Do you have bank account in SBI? and have you enabled internet banking ? If answers to both question are yes, then you will be glad to know that now you can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, insurance scheme. In an other article i also mentioned the online process for joining Suraksha Bima Yojana. In this particular article, i will be focusing on Online method to apply for PMJJBY.
Using SBI Online Banking to Join Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
SBI is one of the most popular bank in India. There are millions of consumers in state banks. The decision of providing online facility to join Jan Suraksha Schemes is really appreciable. Interested applicant needs to open up his internet banking account and fill in the online application form. For step by step instructions of online enrollment, refer to the details given below.
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme
Just follow these below given steps, to easily enroll online
1. Login into your SBI Internet banking account
2. Once logged in, you will find a section namely ‘Social Security Schemes’ in the my account section, click it
3. Clicking on it will open up a new page, you need to click on the “apply”where you need to select the scheme name and your account number
Note – to apply for Jeevan Jyoti Scheme, select it from the drop down list
4. After selecting the required information, hit the submit button
5. Clicking on the submit button will open another page, where you will asked to select the CIF number, select it and hit the submit button
6. Now, the online application form will open up, where you will be asked to enter the details. You will find that the basic details will already be present in the online form, however you need to enter details like Nominee details
7. After the online application is duly filled, hit the enter button
8. You will get a successful registration message along with the reference number
9. The status of your application can be checking using the “Status” Tab
For reading the complete details of PMJJBY Click here. If you want to read about the scheme in Hindi, Click here
I hope this article helped you to apply online for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Scheme, if you have any query, feel free to write it down in the comment section below.