Using SBI Internet Banking to Apply Online for Suraksha Bima Yojana
State Bank of India Now Providing Online Facility to Join Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana via SBI Internet Banking – Step by Step Guide
We have been talking about joining the PMSBY insurance scheme by visiting the bank branch, submitting the application form etc. However, it is great news for the SBI consumers that they can easily apply online for the Suraksha Bima yojana if they have availed the internet banking facility. This article is your step by step guide to apply online for Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Scheme.
SBI Online Banking – Steps to Join the Suraksha Bima Scheme Online
Being a SBI bank account holder, i was always impressed by the facilities they provide. Recently i logged into my internet banking account and i found a special section namely “Social Security Schemes” in the my account section. Take a look at the image below –
- As we are focusing on Suraksha Bima Insurance Scheme here, i will now explain the steps that i used to successfully join it online.
- Log In into your SBI Internet Banking Account
- After successfully logging in you will find “Social Security Schemes” link in the end. Note – Refer to the image above.
- You need to click on that link.
- It will open up a new page, where you need to select the scheme and your account number. It will look like –
- You need to select the “Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana(PMSBY)“, account number and should click on the submit button
- In the next page, you will be asked to select CIF number, select it and it the submit button.
- After this a online application form will open, where you should specify details(Basic plus Nominee details)
Note : Few details will already be entered by default like your name, address etc
- You need to specify the Nominee details carefully, enter the name, relationship with them, aadhaar number
- After entering all the details, hit the enter button
- You will see a message regarding successful registration. A reference number will also be provided to you
- To check the Status of your online application, you can use the “Status” Tab
In this way you can easily apply online for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Insurance Scheme. In the next article i will be explaining the steps to apply online for Jeevan Jyoti Scheme.
Related Information –
Click here to Read About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Click here to Read the Details of Scheme in Hindi
If you have any query or suggestion, feel free to write it down in the comments section below.