Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Yojana | Universal Health Scheme | Apply | Registration Form 2018
Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Scheme | Universal Health Scheme 2018 – Karnataka | Arogya Bhagya Application Form & Complete Details
24th February is going to be a big day as the Karnataka Government is about to Launch, Arogya Bhagya – State’s Flagship Health Scheme. This is one of it’s Kind health Scheme as it will cover entire population of the state irrespective of Individual’s APL,BPL Status. Health Minister of Karnataka, Ramesh Kumar confirmed that the scheme will be rolled out from 24th February. This can also be referred as Universal Health scheme of Karnataka as various schemes will be merged under this Scheme.
In this article, we are sharing all the available information related to Karnataka Universal Health Scheme 2018. Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Form & Other details will be updated once the Official Notification of Arogya Bhagya Yojana will be launched. Earlier this Scheme was supposed to be launched on 1st November 2017 but it wasn’t done because Finance Department didn’t approve it at that time.
Arogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka
Official Name of the Scheme – “Arogya Bhagya”
Concerned State – Karnataka
Concerned Department/Ministry – Health Ministry
Date of Launch – 24th February 2018
Total Number of Merged Schemes under this Scheme – Seven Existing Health Schemes
Beneficiaries – All the Residents of State, Irrespective of their Income ( Around 1.3 Crore Families to be Benefited)
Application Form Availability – *To Be Made Available Soon*
Mode of Applying – Online Application Form Filling
Many States have launched or are going to launch Health Scheme. Commonly, it is seen that health schemes are launched for Poor Section or For any particular Community. But the Government of Karnataka has taken a revolutionary step by Announcing Arogya Bhagya – Universal health Scheme. This Scheme is going to cover every resident of the State, irrespective of their annual income or APL,BPL Status.
Benefit of this Scheme :
- This Scheme provides Treatment worth Rs. 1.5 Lakh for Free in Government & Private Hospitals
- This Scheme will prevent overlapping of schemes and stop duplication
Arogya Bhagya Universal Health Scheme Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria :
- All Permanent Residents of the State are Eligible to Apply
- Aadhaar Card is Mandatory. If Aadhaar card is not prepared yet, You can Show your Enrollment ID
- Proof of Permanent Residence
Arogya Bhagya Beneficiaries
Although this scheme will benefit all the residents of the state, It has been mentioned that –
- Farmers, Teachers of Aided Schools, Anganwadi Workers, SC/ST, Sanitation Workers, Unorganized Workers, Public Servants & Accredited Media Professionals need not to make any contribution under this Scheme. Total Number of Such beneficiaries will be around 1.05 Crore
- All those who are not covered in the above mentioned categories Will need to Contribute – Rs. 300 (Rural) & Rs. 700 (Urban). Total Number of Such Beneficiaries will be around 30 Lakhs.
Why is Arogya Bhagya Scheme of Karnataka is also called as Universal Health Scheme (UHS)?
This Scheme is also referred as Universal Health Scheme because 7 Existing health schemes will be merged within this scheme. The schemes that will be merged are :
Vajpayee Arogyasri,Yashaswini, Jyothi Sanjeevini, Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish scheme, Janani Shishu,Suraksha Karyakram, Rajiv Arogya Bhagya, and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
Arogya Bhagya Online Registration | Application Form 2018
As per various news sources, Applicants can apply via online mode. Soon, a dedicated portal will be launched for carrying out user registration. We will soon share the complete process of Applying right here. Till then you are advised to Bookmark this page by Pressing Ctrl+D+ Enter.