Awas Yojana List 2018 | PMAY Shehari + PMGAY Gramin Beneficiary List | Check Online Now
Pradhan Mantri Shehari/Gramin Awas Yojana Name List 2018 | Check PMAY Beneficiary List Online – Steps to Check Name in the Awas Yojana List Easily Online | Awas Yojana Suchi
NOTE – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List is a Document/Online Page that contains Names of the Beneficiaries under this Scheme. As the Scheme works in Both Rural & Urban Areas, the concerned Department releases Different Lists – 1st is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List and 2nd One is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) List. If you Live in Cities or Urban Areas, Go to the Urban List Section and If you Belong to Village or Other Rural Areas, You need to View the Rural list.
To Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (Shehari) List, CLICK HERE
To Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Rural) List, CLICK HERE
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been functional for both Rural as well as Urban Areas. Thousands of Candidates have already applied thinking that there dream home will be delivered soon to them. One can easily apply online for Awas Yojana. After submitting the application process, many applicants are in dilemma that what should they do next? How will they know the status of their application & How to find out the Selected Candidate List for PMAY? This article addresses such issues.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018 – Beneficiary List
We will be helping to check your Name in Awas Yojana List or View the Beneficiary Details online.
Note – Please Understand that if your name exists in the list, it doesn’t simply mean that you will be benefited. It States that your application has been accepted. You can check Status of your Application From Here – PMAY Application Status
NOTE – All the Applicants Living in Urban/Shehari Areas Can Check the Rural List using the Steps Given below
PMAY List 2018 – Awas Yojana Shehari/Urban Suchi
We are sharing the steps to view the Awas Yojana list for both – Awas Yojana Grameen as Well as Shehari Awas Yojana. Before checking the details online, make sure that-
- You have details of your Awas Yojana Application i.e. (PMAYID or Application Reference Number)
Note – If you have lost the application reference number Read this – How to Download Application Receipt of PMAY Application
Search Name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List
If you successfully filled the Online Application Form for Shehari Awas Yojana, you can easily verify that your name exists in the system or not. This can be done using these steps –
- Visit this Page
- Enter First 3 Letters of your Name
- Note – If your Name is Vikas just Enter “Vik”
- Then click on “Show”
- Soon you will the results will get populated
- As there can be multiple people with Name vikas, you might be thinking how to Directly Jump to your Name
- For this, Press Ctrl+F and Enter the Name of your Father
- If your details are present in the system, you will be able to see your Name and other details
If you are Interested in Checking the Status of your Awas Yojana Application – CLICK HERE
NOTE – All the Applicants Living in Rural/Gramin Areas Can Check the Rural List using the Steps Given below
Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018 – Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana PMGAY (Suchi)
If you have applied for Rural(Gramin) Yojana, you will have to follow these steps –
Search by Registration Number
- If you have the Gramin Awas Yojana Application Registration number, follow these Steps –
- Visit this Page
- Enter your Registration number. If your name exists in the list, details will be visible.
Search by Other Details
If you do not have Registration number, there is no need to worry. You can search name in the beneficiary list using these details too –
- Search by Santion Order
- Search by BPL Number
- Search by Account Number etc.
To search using any of these – CLICK HERE
How to check PMGAY List 2018?
Don’t you want to check online the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018? You need not do much more efforts. Simply visit the official website via pmayg.nic.in. The candidates can get all the relevant information through this direct link. If you need to check the district wise Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018 then you can also operate the website through www.iay.nic.in. Simply visit these simple steps to check online the list-
- Visit the official portal via iay.nic.in
- Select the option of “SECC Family Member Details” under the tab “Stakeholder”
- You can get the entire details under the SECC List
- Select your state and simply enter your 7 digits unique PMAY ID
- Now, click on the option “Get Family Member Details”
One can also check the entire details online on the basis of the BPL category or account number, and much more.