Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Complete Details | Apply | Notification
Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Ayushman Bharat Scheme – Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018 Complete Details | Official Notification
- Health Ministry Cleared that Aadhaar Card is not Mandatory to avail the Benefits of this Scheme.
- Online Hospital Empanelment Requests can now be Submitted Online under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana to Start from 15th August 2018. Online Registrations might start on the same day
- Govt. Sets Rates for 1354 Treatment packages under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Official Website Launched
- Beneficiary List of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to be Prepared As Per latest Socio-Economic Caste Census(SECC)
- PM Narendra Modi Announced “Ayushman Bharat Yojana”, Officially on Ambedkar Jayanti 2018 i.e. on 14th April 2018 at Bijapur District of Chhattisgarh
During the Budget 2018-19, The Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley mentioned a new programme called Ayushman Bharat Program. Under this Scheme, Two Major health Sector Initiatives have been announced, Which are – 1) Establishment of Health and Wellness Centers and 2) National Health Protection Scheme. Recently Central Government has also released Official notification regarding this Scheme.
In this Article, we are sharing complete Details regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana. We will break down the information regarding this program into simpler and easily understandable terms. All your queries related to this Scheme are most welcomed and you can ask anything in the comment box.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Key Points of Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
- Under Ayushman Bharat or National Health Protection Scheme, every eligible family will be given Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance Coverage Benefit Per Year
- Benefits under this Scheme are not Limited to any individual Hospital or Branch. The patient can Avail the benefit from Any Empaneled hospital across the country
- The patient can visit Any Public or Private (Empaneled) Hospital for Treatment
- Cashless Treatment Facility for Patients
Now It is Clear that the Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme will be rolled out for the Whole Country on 15th August 2018. Concerned Departments have reached the Final stage of Preparation. Be prepared to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Yojana.
Good Health is essential for well being. But, a large number of people in our country are fighting against various types of diseases. Financially Sound people visit Top Class Private Hospitals and get rid of health problems quite easily. But, The Poor people have to struggle a lot. They will have to make an arrangement of Money first and then Visit Government hospitals for treatment.
These poor people are sometimes unable to buy medicines due to the Sky High prices. So, Overall it can be said that the Condition of Poor People in respect of Good Health is very poor. For long, the need for a Policy was felt that could help such people.
ALSO, READ –
Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme –
- Under this Scheme, Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakh Will be Given
- Expected Premium Will not be more than Rs. 2000 Per Year, Which will be Borne by Central Government (60%) & State Government (40%)
- Almost 100 Million Poor Families will be covered Under this Scheme
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Programme 2018-2022
- Focus on Wellness of Poor Families
- Providing the Medical benefit to Poor Families
- Establishing Health and Wellness centers at nearer distances, So that patients will not have to travel a long distance
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – 2 Major Health Initiatives
Under the Ayushman Bharat Program, Mr. Arun Jaitley has mentioned Two Major Health Sector Initiatives that could help in eliminating the problems that poor people face. Let’s Discuss both of these –
Health and Wellness Centers – While Explaining the Ayushman Bharat Programme, Mr. Arun Jaitley Mentioned that “Health and Wellness” Centers will be established. These centers will provide Comprehensive health care. These centers will also be responsible for providing Free Essential Drugs and Diagnostics Services.
National Health Protection Scheme – This Scheme is Also a part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The National Health Protection Scheme will cover 10 crores, poor families. The approximate number of beneficiaries under this scheme will be 50 Crore. Under this Scheme, Medical Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family, per year will be given. This is going to be the World’s Largest Government Funded Health Care Scheme.
How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Program/Scheme
First of All, Let’s make it very clear that “Ayushman Bharat” is not a single scheme, it is a collection of Two Major Health Schemes which are 1)Health and Wellness Centers Establishment and 2) National Health Protection Scheme. The Establishment of Health and Wellness Centers will be done by the Government directly.
But the Second Scheme, which is “National Health Protection Scheme” will be launched for poor families. On 15th August 2018, the government will share the steps regarding enrollment in this Scheme. We Will share all the Guidelines related to Applying for this Scheme.
Visit the Official Website for More Details Regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana (Health insurance Scheme).