[BJRCY] Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana – Hostel Scholarship Scheme | Application Form

babu jagjivan Hostel Yojana

Complete Details of Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana (BJRCY) Babu Jagjivan Ram Hostel Scholarship | Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana Application Form & Official Notification – Download PDF | SC/ST Boys/Girls Free Hostel Scholarship Scheme

Today we are talking about a Scheme that has been running successfully for more than 10 years from Now. Name of this Scheme is “Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana“. “Chhatrawas” means Hostel in English, So this Scheme is also Known as Babu Jagjivan Ram Hostel Scheme. In this Article, we are explaining all about this Scheme – Objective, Benefits, Eligibility, How to Apply, Application Form & Various others. Let’s Get Started

Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana – Boys/Girls Hostel Scholarship Scheme

Objective – The Objective of Jagjivan Ram Hostel Scheme is to Provide Good Residential Accommodation Facilities to the SC Boys & Girls who are Seeking Education (In Schools, Colleges & Universities)

Before Going into the Details of Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana, Take a Look at the Important Points

Scheme Effective From – 1st January 2008

Sponsoring Agency – Central Government

Concerned Department – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment

Beneficiaries – Scheduled Caste (SC) Boys & Girls of Any State, UT seeking accommodation facilities while Studying in Schools, Colleges & Universities

Application Mode – Offline

Eligibility Criteria :

It is quite important to understand that Who is Eligible to Take benefit of Babu Jagjivan Ram Hostel Scholarship Scheme. Here are the details :

  • Boys & Girls Belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) who are Looking for Accommodation facilities while Studying in Middle Schools, Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges & Universities 

Required Documents –

  • Applicant Must Attach Attested Copy of SC Certificate
  • Applicant Needs to Attach Admission Confirmation Document
  • Aadhaar Card of Applicant
  • Birth Certificate

Benefits of Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana

  •  Beneficiaries under this Scheme will not have to Pay a Single Penny for Accommodation in Hostels.
  • All the Expenditure will Be Borne by State Govt., UT Administration, Central Govt & NGO’s
  • Along with Free Hostel Facility, One Time Grant of Rs. 2500 per Student will be Given for arranging a Cot, Table & Chair

Funding Details of Babu Jagjivan Ram Hostel Scholarship

Hostel for SC Girls

  • 100% Assistance would be provided to State Governments / UT Administrations and Central & State Universities or Institutions
  • 90% Central Assistance would be Provided to NGOs and Deemed Universities in the Private Sector

Hostel for SC Boys

  • 50% Central Assistance will be Given to State Governments on Matching share Basis & 100% to UT Administrations
  • 90% Central Assistance will be Given to Central Universities/ Institutions
  • 45% Central Assistance would be Given to State Universities/Institutions (Remaining 55% will be Borne by Agency Concerned and State/UT in Ratio 10:45)
  • 45% Central Assistance to NGO’s and Deemed Universities in Private Sector (Remaining 55% will be Borne by Agency Concerned and State/UT in Ratio 10:45)

How to Apply for Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana | Application Form

Interested and Eligible Applicant needs to Fill in the Scheme Application Form Correctly. Along with the Duly Filled Application Form, Applicant must attach required documents.

Centrally Sponsored Accommodation Hostel Scheme – Official Notification

For Detailed Information Regarding this Scheme, You are Advised to Download & Study the Official Notification of Babu Jagjivan Ram Hostel Yojana.

 

BJRCY ef-01-2008-compressed

 

   
error: Content is protected !!