CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition – CCCC 2016 Notification
CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition April 2016 | Call Letters, Results | Latest Notification & Updates related to CCCC 2016 are Here !
Students in the classes 9th to 12th grade will very soon get the opportunity to test their vocabulary and reasoning and logical aptitude levels against all the other schools in the nation who are affiliated to the CBSE board. The Cryptic Crossword puzzle contest 2016 has been scheduled by the Central board of Secondary Education in the upcoming months of April- August for the first phase and the second phase will be held in November- December.
The competition was announced on 5th April, 2016 for all the students in the grades 9th to 12th in schools affiliated with the CBSE board. Students that wished to participate and represent their schools at national and state levels should talk to the representative from their school and get registered. When the students have applied for the competition they will be awarded call letters from the CBSE board and their puzzle dates will be mentioned in the call letter when they will compete on grounds of logical aptitude and reasoning with other schools.
This is an excellent opportunity for these students who are involved in extracurricular activities and have high functioning brains. All the schools in the nation are currently busy preparing the participants according to the standards of the competition so they can excel in the puzzle and win prizes and respect on national level.
Name of the competition: CBSE CRYPTIC CROSSWORD CONTEST 2016
Name of the conducting body: Central Board of Secondary Education
Participants Eligible: class 9 to 12
Announced On : 5th April, 2016
Competition starting dates: 18th April 2016 on wards
CBSE Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Competition 2016 – Registration Begins !
The first phase of the CCCC is the city rounds where the candidates will be competing against other applicants of the schools of their own cities from where the city winners will be shortlisted. Two schools will compete at a single time and the candidates are given 60 minutes duration to solve the puzzle given to them. During this time the students are tested in various mental skills like vocabulary, logical reasoning, aptitude and analytic abilities. Once the students clear the city rounds which are being organized by the CBSE in the months of April to August they will face the national rounds in the year end by the second phase. The second phase of CCCC will be conducted in november and december and the national winners will then be announced.
CBSE Crossword Competition 2016 Registration
To register yourself, just follow these steps –
- Visit the registration link from here
- Enter the required information like School Name, Address etc
- Submit the form to complete the registration Process
CCCC 2016 Winner Names (Result) Notifications
- The students who have applied for CCCC will be able to download their call letter from the official website at crypticsingh.com
- To stay updated with the dates and venues for each city and school and also the results for each competition the students must follow the official website very closely.
- To check the call letter click on CRYPTIC CROSSWORD 2016 CALL LETTER
- Enter your name date of birth and school name and click on check call letter.
- You call letter will be displayed , save this and be prepared for the competition on the date mentioned in your call letter.
Download Official Notification from HERE