Free Smartphone Scheme Chattisgarh | CG Yuva Suchna Kranti Yojana 2018 | Registration
Chattisgarh Muft Mobile Phone Yojana |Yuva Suchna Kranti Yojana Chattisgarh | Free Smartphone Scheme Chhatisgarh Registration- How to Apply | CG Muft Mobile Vitran
UPDATE –President Ram Nath Kovind Launched Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme on 26th July 2018. Free Mobile Phone in Chhattisgarh will be Distributed in Two Phases from 30th July to 16th August 2018 & 17th August to 22 September 2018.
The scheme ‘Chhattisgarh Suchna Kranti Yojana’ (SKY) is going to be launched by the State Government of Chhattisgarh. The chief minister of Chhattisgarh state has taken initiative to introduce the scheme for the Chhattisgarh budget 2017 -2018. Under this scheme, Smartphones along with sim cards will be provided by the State Government to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families and for college going students and that too free of cost. As per the official announcement by the sources, the chief minister of Chhattisgarh state has promised that around 45 lakh smartphones along with sim cards will be distributed free of cost by the State Government among poor people of the state.
ALSO READ – Chhattisgarh Suchna Kranti Yojana List
Yuva Suchna Kranti Yojana Chattisgarh – Free Smartphone Scheme
As we all know, that the current focus of the government of our country is to make India digitized. So providing smartphones to poor people of the state is a great move by the Chhattisgarh state government to make country digitized. The benefits of the scheme are to be provided to those people who belong to poverty line families, as they are not even able to fulfill their day to day requirements due to their poor financial conditions. The main objective to distribute free Smartphone among BPL people is too make them aware of the technologies and digitization. And this can easily be possible only through smartphones.
Benefits of ‘CG Yuva Suchna Kranti Yojana (SKY) 2018’
- By implementing this scheme, there will be the higher accessibility of online services or e-services in Chhattisgarh state.
- Moving towards the digitization with the help of this scheme will lead to economic development and growth in Chhattisgarh State.
- There will be a huge benefit to college or university students by accessing this scheme, as they can easily use the internet and explore the worldwide information.
- It will give a great contribution towards one more step for Digital India.
- This scheme will spread more awareness and knowledge among people of Chhattisgarh State which will lead to the development of the state as well as of the country.
Chhattisgarh Yuva Muft Mobile Phone Yojana – Eligibility
- The first eligibility condition which is to be fulfilled by the people for availing the benefits of SKY scheme is to be from the State Chhattisgarh.
- The people must be of below poverty line (BPL) families, either living in the urban or rural area of the State.
- College-going students and women of Chhattisgarh state are also eligible for the benefits of SKY scheme. But only currently pursuing students are eligible. Those who are drop out students are not eligible.
How to Apply for ‘CG Suchna Kranti Yojana 2018’ – Online Registration
Though the date of the online registration for the scheme is not yet been disclosed it is expected that very soon, an online portal will be launched by the concerned authority for receiving online applications for free Smartphone distribution under ‘Chhattisgarh such Kranti Yojana 2018’. All the interested persons are requested to stay tuned to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Government or you can take information from newspaper, radio, and television.
For More Details – Read This