Chandranna Pelli Kanuka |AP Govt. Wedding Scheme 2018-19 – Apply Online
Chandranna pellikanuka online application |how to apply chandranna pelli kanuka |AP chandranna pelli kanuka | AP Government Wedding Scheme
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme for the backward class community. Under this scheme, 40000 couples will be selected from BC community of the society. They will be given a monetary assistance of Rs. 25000 each of their wedding. This scheme will be launched by the chief minister of the state, very soon. The Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme will be beneficial for all such families who find difficulty in arranging funds for their children’s marriage. Most of the time, these people have to look for a loan for raising funds which is one of the causes for exploitation by rich zamindars.
AP government thinks that poor families spend the highest amount of education, health, and marriage. It is taking steps to reduce cost on these three. So it’s an initiative by the government to assist this community. First of all, there was a discussion about how much of a wedding gift to be given. The department officials studied how many BC couples are getting married in a year. Chandranna wedding gift is an innovative idea of AP CM, total 40 thousand beneficiaries will be benefited every year.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka – AP Wedding Scheme
Extension of the amount:
Andhra Pradesh government has further granted the permission to extend the financial aid from Rs. 25000 to Rs. 30000/-. Under the scheme ‘Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme’ an incentive to the eligible below poverty line girls at the time of their marriage will be given to celebrate marriage in the families of backward class in the AP.
What is the eligibility criterion?
- The bride who belongs to the Backward Classes Community will get the help
- The bride must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- The age limit of the girl must be 18 or above 18 years
- The age limit of the boy must be 21 years at the time of his marriage
- The marriage of the girl (belongs to the BPL class) must be on or after 01.01.2018
- The parents of the bride must have the White Ration Card or BPL Category Certificate
What is the educational qualification?
The educational qualification for the bride and groom has been provided with a relaxation for the year 2017-18 and 2018-19. On the contrary, this relaxation would no more helpful. They both must have a certificate of class 10th from 2019 onwards.
Chandranna Pelli kanuka – Scheme Online Application Form
Procedure for online application-
The prospective bride or her parents shall have to submit an application through the online process, https://epass.apcfss.in/ through any Mee Seva center to upload the certificates, with the intimation of marriage date.
- The eligible candidate must have a certificate of birth, issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Centre
- The girl must also have a caste certificate, issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Centre
- The income certificate of the parents must not be older than about 6 months from the marriage date itself
- Scanned copy of Adhaar Card of bride and groom must be required
- A copy of bank passbook (SAVINGS ACCOUNT) is also required
- A copy of their wedding card is must
- White Ration Card or BPL certificate is required