CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh | Complete Details
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh Launched CM Start Up Scheme For Industries | Complete Details of CM Start Up Scheme
Hello Friends ! Today we are going to provide of details of CM Startup Scheme. This Start up scheme has been launched on 15th December 2016 by CM of Himachal Pradesh (HP), Virbhadra Singh. This scheme has provided a good opportunity for the industries to set up here. This people not only provide opportunities to the industries but will also contribute in the development of the state. Now let’s find out all details of this scheme.
CM Startup Scheme
Launch Date – 15 December 2016
Launched by – HP CM, Virbhadra Singh
Scheme Applicable for – New Industries
Official Portal – http://himachal.nic.in/industry/
Aim of the Scheme – This scheme seeks to exempt the new units from inspection for upto three years
New Startups will not only develop the state but will also provide employment opportunities to the unemployed people in himachal.
CM Startup Scheme – Himachal
Let’s find out who is eligible to apply –
All Start-ups/ new industries/Innovation Projects would be eligible for availing applicable incentives for components covered under this scheme.The same incentives cannot be availed on the same component under State and Central Scheme.
Aims and Objectives of this Scheme
- Self-employment/ employment generation and income generation.
- To promote new ideas/ products and processes suitable for
commercialization through startups.
- Set up Incubators/Incubation Centers in the state.
- Handhold new enterprises and entrepreneurs.
- Help entrepreneurs gain knowledge, expertise and avail assistance as
provided under various schemes being implemented by State/Central
- Facilitate and promote innovation
- Facilitate startups and Innovation Projects
- To facilitate creation of incubation space
- Facilitate adequate investment to startups
- Facilitate venture capital funding
- Promote Human Capital
- To promote Industrial development in the State.
Following are the Key Focus Areas under this Scheme –
- Technology driven Innovation in any sector
- Rural infrastructure and facilities, crafts, arts, water and sanitation,
renewable energy, healthcare, etc.
- Clean tech
- Agriculture, Horticulture and the related areas
- Food Processing
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Mobile, IT and ITes including hardware
Self Certification in CM Startup Scheme
All the new enterprises in the State will be required to submit only self-certified documents online or manually. All the concerned Deptt. will issueprovisional registration within 15 days from submission of the documents. Self-certification will reduce the regulatory burden on startups. Startups shall beallowed to self-certify compliance with labour laws and environment laws andany other statutory/mandatory laws.
Inspection Related Information
No inspections by the officers of the Labour Deptt., H.P. Pollution Control Board, Drug Deptt., Food &Civil Supply Deptt. will be done for 3 years without permission of Head of the Department. Startups may be inspected only on receipt of complaint of violation, filed in writing and approved by at least one Senior level Officer to the inspecting Officer
Himachal Pradesh (HP) CM Start Up Scheme Application Form
Below is the application form –
Download Related Documents