Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2018 | SPARSH Rs. 6000 Scholarship Scheme | Apply Online
Deen Dayal Sparsh Scholarship Yojana | Rs. 6000 Scholarship Scheme – SPARSH | Apply Online for Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana
What is this Deen Dayal SPARSH Scholarship?
It is basically a plan or scholarship which has been announced/launched by the Minister of Communication,Shri Manoj Sinha. The Union Ministry of Communication has launched this Pan India Scholarship named as Deen Dayal SPARSH Scholarship. It is all about increasing the reach of Philately among the school students. The candidate must be the student of a recognized school within all over India. The school must also possess a Philately Club and the student must be a member of such club.
SPARSH Scholarship Scheme 2018
What is SPARSH? SPARSH basically stands for the Scholarship for Promotion of Aptitude and Research in Stamps as Hobby. This scholarship program is launched throughout the nation. The main objective of launching this SPARSH scheme is to increase the knowledge of Philately among students. The Ministry of Communication has announced about 920 scholarships to students who are pursuing Philately as their hobby. About 10 students will be represented of class VI, VII, VIII & IX levels in every postal circle containing 40 scholarships on the selected basis.
Amount of scholarship to be Paid Under SPARSH Scheme
The scholarship amount is announced to be Rs. 6000/- per annum @ Rs. 500/- per month. The student must have his own Philately Deposit Account if he is not a member of Philately Club in his school. A Philately Mentor will be allotted to each and every participating school. This Philately Mentor will provide a worthy guidance to the aspiring Philatelists for considering this subject as their hobby. Deen Dayal SPARSH Scholarship 2018 is a scheme under which the selections will be done on the analysis and evaluation of project work on Philately & performance in Philately Quiz conducted by all the Postal Circles.
- The interested candidate must be a student of a recognized school within all over India
- Such school must have a Philately Club
- The student must be a member of this Philately Club in his school
- The student must have his own Philately Deposit Account in case the student may not be established by the School Philately Club
- The student must also possess a good academic record
Qualification for Deen Dayal SPARSH Scholarship-
- The students of class 6th to 9th are eligible to apply online
- The student must be studying in a recognized school
- The student must possess good academic records
- The student must have a record of more than 60% in the respective Philately club
Apply Online for Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana
- The interested candidates can now check the official notification and online application form via the Official link
- The government will soon release an official circular/notification
- Such circular will be sent to all respective schools
- Schools can then enroll their names according to the required eligibility
- The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of evaluation of “Project Work on Philately”
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the “Philately Quiz contest” at the state level
- The list of topics will also announce by the government