Digitize India Registration | Sign up for Data Entry Job | digitize india.gov.in registration
Digitize India Account Creation | Digitize India Data Entry Job | digitize india.gov.in registration | DIP Registration 2018
Update – Many users have reported that are facing registration problems at Digitize India Website. The Registration link at the Official Website is showing “site is under maintenance” message. Seems like backend team is working on the registration issues. Stay Tuned for Updates
Digitize India Online Registration @digitizeindia gov in
Many People think of Working online and earn Good amount of money every month. But usually it is difficult to Find any trust worthy company where you can work online. What if i tell you that – Indian government is giving opportunity to earn online by doing simple data entry work. Yes ! That’s 100% percent true. In this article we are talking about Digitize India Platform. By Completing the Digitize India Online Registration and Working online, You can earn handsome amount of money per month.
But that most important aspect here is the Registration or Sign Up Process at Digitize India. It is extremely important to correctly complete the account creation at Digitize India website and Start Working. Let’s get Started and Know everything about Digitize India Platform
Digitize India Platform (DIP) – Online Registration for Data Entry Work
Before Going into the details of the registration process, we highly recommend you to read about the Digitize India Platform. What is it? How can i Earn Money? Who is Eligible to Participate? and How does it Work are Few important questions that we are going to answer right here.
What is Digitize India Platform (DIP)
Digitize India Platform (DIP) is an initiative by Indian Government. Indian Government is looking to hire people through this program. Main objective of this Program is to provide “Digitization Services” for Scanned Document Images or Physical Documents of Any Organization. Sp, Basically all you need to do is to digitize or make use of existing content in different media formats or Languages. The Digitization will be done such a way that Digitized documents can be accessed easily and any “File Operations” (Find, Search, Replace) can be easily Done.
This Digitization process will help organizations to easily access data and manage it Properly.
So, Basically the Registered users will have to Work Online provide Digitization Services. Working Registered Uses will be paid accordingly.
How Digitize India Platform Works
- Digitize India Platform works on a technology that will serve Snippets to workers randomly
- The Contributor will have to Digitize the served Snippets
- Reward Point will be given for every correct entry
- All the Given Snippets are Digitized by the Contributors
- Documents are then re-assembled and provided back to organizations
For Detailed Explanation of the Working, Take a Look at this Video :
So, Basically, In very simple terms, You will have to Type the words shown in the image correctly in order to start earning.
Note – I Hope that at this point, you are aware of the Working of Digitize India Platform (DIP)
Eligibility Criteria :
Now, you Might be wondering who is eligible. Here are the Essential Eligibility details :
Note – No academic degree is required
- Applicant should be Indian Citizen Indian
- Must Possess Computer Knowledge
- Must Possess Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card & Bank Account of Applicant should be Linked
- Applicant must have Laptop, Smartphone etc.
If your Typing Speed is Good Enough and you can type words correctly as well as fastly, You can Earn around Rs. 100 per hour. The earned money will be directly transferred to your Bank Account.
Digitize India Registration | digitizeindia.gov.in register
Now, we are at most important stage i.e. Registering/Signing Up or Creating User Account at Digitize India Platform. Here is the step by Step Guide :
- Visit the Digitize India Registration/Sign Up Page
Note – The Online Registration Form Looks Like This :
- Enter Your Name, Select Gender, Fill in Date or Birth, Enter & Validate Aadhaar card
- After the successful Aadhaar Card Validation, Choose Username and Password for Logging in
- Provide your Mobile Number & Email ID and Finally Click on “Register Now” Button
- Once you are Registered Successfully, You are good to Go!