Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2018 | Online Application Form | Rajasthan @hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme | Free Scooty Scheme for Meritorious Girl Students | Online Registration, Application Form 2018 | Apply Online @hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Do you know the Rajasthan Government has recently launched the most appreciated Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana / Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana for the girl students who are completing their schooling or college level studies? This scheme has been started for the girls living in the Rajasthan State who are pursuing their graduation will be offered the scooty without charging any cost from them.
The most reputed and honorable Chief Minister, Vasundhara Raje has declared that the government will offer the scooty and cash awards to the girl toppers of class 8th, 10th, and 12th so as to provide them with the maximum possible benefits under the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana and Rajasthan Board Cash Award 2017. The Online Applications under this Scheme are Being accepted from 13th July 2018.
Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme | Devnarayan Yojana
Only the meritorious girls can register under this scheme as the scheme is for the efficient and talented students who want to precede their further studies but cannot afford the transportation costs.
Here is the Latest Official Notification Regarding this Scheme :Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme
What are the benefits of this Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme?
This is one of the most appreciated schemes started by the Rajasthan Government under which the girl students will be offered a scooty without any charges along with about 2-liter petrol and one-year insurance cover. The selected candidates will also get the scholarship as the cash reward of about Rs. 10,000/- for the girls pursuing their graduation and Rs. 20,000/- for the girls pursuing their post-graduation.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Girl Student Free Scooty Scheme
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed 2 Lakh
- Girl must belong to the OBC category
- Girl must be a resident of Rajasthan State
- She must have scored more than 50% marks in her 12th examination to get the scooty offer during her graduation
- She must have scored more than 55% marks to avail the cash reward
Important Dates to avail the benefits of Scooty Distribution Scholarship Scheme-
- Online Apply Starting Date:13th july 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online – 23rd July 2018
What are the required documents for the Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan?
You need to submit these following documents so as to get registered under the scheme-
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Applicant’s caste certificate
- Certificate of regular study in general education
- Copy of the bank account passbook.
Some important guidelines
- If you are an applicant then your parents/guardian/husband must not be an income taxpayer
- Married/Unmarried women and widowed are also eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme
Free Scooty Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan 2018 | Online Registration Application Form
Don’t worry as you can now simply download the application via online and thus, you can simply fill up the form at your own convenience by just following these instructions-
- First of All Register Yourself at the Scholarship Portal
- After Registration You need to Login into your Account
- After Logging in, You can Fill in the Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Online Application Form
More Detailed Information regarding Online Application Form Filling is Given in the Official Notification