Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2017-18 | Online Application Form
Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme Online Registration | Muft Scooty Yojana Rajasthan – How to Apply for Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme 2017-18
Do you know the Rajasthan Government has recently launched the most appreciated Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana / Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana for the girl students who are completing their schooling or college level studies? This scheme has been started for the girls living in the Rajasthan State who are pursuing their graduation will be offered the scooty without charging any cost from them. The most reputed and honourable Chief Minister, Vasundhara Raje has declared that the government will offer the scooty and cash awards to the girl toppers of class 8th, 10th, and 12th so as to provide them with the maximum possible benefits under the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana and Rajasthan Board Cash Award 2017.
Rajasthan Free/Muft Scooty Scheme 2017-18
Only the meritorious girls can register under this scheme as the scheme is for the efficient and talented students who want to precede their further studies but cannot afford the transportation costs. What are the benefits of this Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan, 2017-18? This is one of the most appreciated schemes started by the Rajasthan Government under which the girl students will be offered a scooty without any charges along with about 2-liter petrol and one-year insurance cover. The selected candidates will also get the scholarship as the cash reward of about Rs. 10,000/- for the girls pursuing their graduation and Rs. 20,000/- for the girls pursuing their post-graduation.
Eligibility for Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2017-18-
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed 2 Lakh
- Girl must belong to the OBC category
- Girl must be a resident of Rajasthan State
- She must have scored more than 50% marks in her 12th examination to get the scooty offer during her graduation
- She must have scored more than 55% marks to avail the cash reward
Important Dates to avail the benefits of Scooty Distribution Scholarship Scheme-
- Online Apply Starting Date:10th October 2017
- Last date to Apply Online:9th November 2017
What are the required documents for the Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2017-18?
You need to submit these following documents so as to get registered under the scheme-
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Applicant’s caste certificate
- Certificate of regular study in general education
- Copy of the bank account passbook.
Some important guidelines for Free Scooty Delivery Planning-
- If you are an applicant then your parents/guardian/husband must not be an income taxpayer
- Married/Unmarried women and widowed are also eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme
Free Scooty Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan 2017-18 | Online Registration Form
Don’t worry as you can now simply download the application via online and thus, you can simply fill up the form at your own convenience by just following these instructions-
- Just go to the link- dce.rajasthan.gov.in
- You must first get registered yourself over the portal
- Now, click on the tab named as “SCHOLARSHIP”
- Just download the application form and proceed further to avail your benefits