IMU CET Counselling 2018 Online – Admission Procedure PG/UG @imu.edu.in
Indian Maritime University (IMU) Common Entrance Test (CET) Online Counselling 2018 | Admission Procedure Explained for Admission in PG/UG Programmes/Courses | IMU CET Counselling 2018 Process Explained
UPDATE – The Online Counselling will Start Today(7th June) at 2:30 PM. Direct Counselling Link Updated
As the IMU CET 2018 Result has been declared, All eyes are now on IMU Counselling 2018. In this Article, we are Discussing All About IMU CET 2018 Counselling. You will come to know the Complete Counselling Procedure and other Important Aspects like Eligibility Criteria, Seat allotment, Counselling/Admission Fees etc.
IMU CET Counselling 2018 – Admission
UPDATE- Below is the official Notification Regarding Online Counselling:
IMU Organizes Counselling every year for Allotment of Seats in IMU campuses. This year also IMU 2018 Counselling is taking place online on 7th June 2018. The Candidates who have scored Good Rank in IMU CET Result and are willing to take admission in IMU Campuses must apply online for the Counselling.
All Other Students who wish to Apply for IMU Affiliated Colleges need not apply for this counseling, they must contact the desired affiliated College Directly.
So, Briefly, here are the Important Things to be understood :
- IMU Counselling is only for Admission in IMU Campuses
- IMU Counselling 2018 will take place via online mode
- Interested/Eligible Applicants need to Pay a Counselling Fee of Rs. 10,000
- Allotment of Seat in the Counselling will be Given As per CET Rank, Applicant’s Category, Program & Campus Choice & Seat Availability
- To Finalize the Selected Seat, Applicant will have to Pay Rs. 25,000 via online mode
IMU CET 2018 Online Counselling – Complete Admission Procedure/Process Explained
Many candidates Often get Confused with the entire process. That’s why we are Sharing the IMU 2018 Counselling Procedure/ Process with you.
Below is the Explanation of IMU Counselling Process:
Step 1: Counselling Fee Payment
The Very First Step of Counselling Process is Payment of Counselling Fee which is Rs. 10,000. Be advised that this is a non-refundable amount. The IMU Counselling Fee can easily be paid online.
Step 2: Selection of Program & Institute
After the Counselling Fee Payment, Applicant needs to Select the Program of His/Her Choice. Also, the Applicant needs to Specify the IMU Campus in which he/she is interested.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
In this Step, the Allotment of Seats takes place. IMU Counselling Seat Allotment is done on the Basis of Following Important Factors:
- IMU CET Rank
- Programme & College Choice
- Seat Availability
Step 4 – Publication of First List
After the Last Date of Counselling Process, the Department released the First Allotment List Online. Kindly understand that Issued Allotment Letter will be Strictly Provisional and is subject to Verification of Original Documents of the Candidate and his/her medical Fitness
Step 5: Verification
In this Step, the Verification of All Selected Candidates in the First list takes place. The Original Documents are Verified by concerned authorized personnel. Also, the Applicant needs to Go through medical Fitness Check.
Step 6: Programme Fee Payment
After the Successful Verification, the candidates will have to Pay Rs. 25,000 Fee for Accepting Seat Online. This Fee amount is Non-Refundable.
Step 6: Publication of Second & Third List
If seats Remain Vacant after the First Allotment, the Second and Third Lists will be issued.
IMU CET 2018 Counselling Important Dates
- UG/PG Programmes Counselling – 7th June 2018
- Last Date for Registering for Online Counselling of All UG (Except BBA) & PG – 20th June 2018
- First Selection List Release Date – 23rd June 2018
- Last Date to Pay Programme Fee Online (For Candidates Selected in First List) – 4th July 2018
- Publication of Second Selection List – 6th July 2018
- Last Date to Pay Programme Fee Online (For Candidates Selected in Second List) – 13th July 2018
- Third Selection List Release Date (If Necessary) – 14th July 2018
- Last Date to Pay Programme Fee Online (For Candidates Selected in the Third List) – 21st July 2018
IMU CET Online Counselling 2018 – How to Apply imu.edu.in
As the Procedure is online, You are Advised to Understand the Online Counselling process:
- Visit the Official Online Counselling Link – Here is the DIRECT LINK – http://cetcounselling.onlineregistrationform.org/
- Enter the Required Details to Proceed
- Then you need to Pay the Counselling Fee Online
- After Payment of Counselling Fee, You will have to Select the Desired Programme & IMU Campus
- After this Online Seat Allotment will take Place
Now, you will have to wait for the Release of IMU’s First List of Selected Candidates