Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana in Odisha – Eligibility,Features, Apply Online, Notification pdf – Complete Details
Odisha Kalinga Siksha Yojana Details – Scheme Eligibility, Features, Interest Rate | Find out how to apply online and Download Notification pdf
Government of Orissa has introduced a very unique educational loan scheme for the students who are financially weak and want to pursue their higher education. This scheme is launched by the honorable chief minister of Orissa Mr. Naveen Patnaik on the date of 27th June 2016. This educational loan scheme is named as the kalinga siksha sathi yojana and it will provide the education loan at only 1% interest rates.
The scheme is launched for those students who are not capable to go for their higher education studies because of the lower income of their family. This is the first time in the country when an education loan will be provided on such a small interest rate. To get an education loan these days it is very tough for poor families because of their interest rates. Kalinga sikshya sathi yojana seems to be very useful for all those students who have dreams of continuing their higher studies from best universities but cannot do it because of their poverty. Orissa government has announced that the scheme will be dedicated to Biju Babu who was one the greatest achiever in the field of science from Kalinga. Government has passed a budget of 500 crore for this educational scheme.
Kailnga Siksha Sathi Yojana 2016 – Complete Details
Features of the Scheme
1. Kalinga sikshya sathi yojana is an educational loan scheme for the students who want to pursue their higher studies. The loan will be provided to any student on the basis of their merit and the family income.
2. Intrest rate under this educational loan scheme will be 1% which the lowest interest rate on any education loan till date. Reason for this education loan is to make poor students get higher education and bring down their financial burden.
3. Candidate has to deposit a security in the bank to receive the education loan. This process varies in different banks. A budget of 500 crore has been allotted for this scheme by the Orissa government.
Kalinga Siksha Sathi Educational Loan Scheme Odisha – Interest Rate
Under the kalinga sikshya sathi yojana educational loan scheme a candidate will be provided a loan of maximum 10 lakh to pursue their education. The amount can be returned after 5 to 6 years or immediately upon completion of education and the interest rate 1% will be applied on the amount.
1. Student who is applying for the loan family income of his/her should not be more than 5 lakhs per annum. Anyone more than this income cannot apply for the loan under this scheme.
2. Any student who’s financial condition is not well can apply for the loan. Before applying one must deposit all the required documents in the bank and show the annual income to the bank.
Kalinga Siksha Sathi Loan Scheme Online Registration – Apply Online
- Very soon the official web portal of education board Orissa will be hosting online registrations for the students under this scheme.
- To apply visit the official website of the board
- Click on Kalinga Yojna
- Click on details and first read them carefully
- Enter online registrations
- Enter your details
- Submit your form with proper documents.
For Downloading the Details as Pdf file, CLICK HERE