Khelo India | Khelo India Registration 2017-18 | Khelo India Application Form & guidelines | Complete Details of Khelo India Program 2018
Union Cabinet Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore on 20th September 2017, open the youth-oriented scheme “Khelo India Scheme”. The scheme was originally stated by the Union Government. After the cabinet minister meeting, the Khelo India Yojana was finally launched on Wednesday. The scheme was launched under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the most active prime minister in Indian History. He launched many interesting schemes for the welfare of youth. Hence, Khelo India scheme is one of them. Prime Minister wants to boost the Sports Activity in Urban and Rural Area.
Khelo India Programme 2017-18 | Online Registration & Guidelines
The budget of the Program:
The Scheme Budget is around Rs. 1756 Crore. This is the largest budget for any sports program or scheme sanctioned by the union cabinet this year. Not only Central Government but Sports Ministry also promote this program. Sports Ministry will also advertise 20 University in India and as well as abroad. Sports Minister will promote these universities for making it Hubs of Sports Excellence. This scheme was initially part of the National Sports Talent Search Scheme.
Khelo India Guidelines
Provision of the Scheme:
- Under the Khelo India Scheme, 1000 Candidates are shortlisted for the scholarship.
- These 1000 Selected Candidates will get the scholarship of amount Rs. 5, 00,000 each.
- The amount is provided for eight years.
Khelo India Programme Eligibility
- Age limit for Khelo India Scheme 2017 is Minimum 8 Years and Maximum 12 Years.
- The Candidates will apply for one scheme, if the candidate is already taking benefit another government scheme, he will not eligible for the scheme.
Initiative and Benefits of the Scheme
- This is the initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scholarship will really beneficial for 1000 talented athletes across India. From all over accepted application, 1000 candidates are shortlisted for the scholarship program. The program is also boosting the sports conditions in 20 University in India and across the world. Sports in India now become popular, not only cricket but also other games are popular in the youngster. That’s why the government wants to promote the sports activity in the country.
- This scheme will definitely promote the healthy lifestyles among youngsters. Yes, this is right and important to live a healthy life. A sport is an important aspect of our life. And while doing sports activity, we are not able to fight from dangerous diseases but also become a fit person. Every person has to know about the importance of sports in our life. This is one and only game, which helps people to live the fitness-oriented
Khelo India Registration 2017-18 | Apply Online via Filling Form
- For applying you can visit the Youth Affairs and Sports Website,
- Now click on the link given Apply for Khelo India
- Fill the registration form and all the required details
- Now upload all the scanned documents
- After successfully filling the application form click on submit button.
- Now take a print copy of your application for future reference.