Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana – Rs. 15000 | Apply Online
MP Mukhyamantri Kanyadaan Yojana | Rs. 15000 Financial Assistance for Marriage In Madhya Pradesh Under Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana | Apply Online for Kanyadan Yojana in MP
Madhya Pradesh Government recently launches the revised amount of CM Kanyadan Yojana to Rs. 15000. The previous amount was 10,000. This is the financial assistance given by the state government to girls of the Madhya Pradesh at that time of girl marriage.
Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- First, you should go to the portal of Social Justice Department of Madhya Pradesh Government.
- You can get more details about the scheme on the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Government, socialjustice.mp.gov.in
- You can read the circular related to Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana.
- The old assistance was Rs. 10,000 but the amount was increased now and it is Rs. 15,000.
- The scheme was implemented in 251 districts of Madhya Pradesh State.
Improve the Position of Women in State
This is the financial assistance to the poor and backward class girls. CM state that this amount is improves the position of women in the society. We all know the position of girls in the rural and backward class area. Madhya Pradesh has not well in the sector of women empowerment. There are so many girls who are not getting basic education and nutrition also. The government has launched various social welfare schemes time to time.
CM Initiative of Social Welfare
This program helps all the lower income group girls. Now every backward class girl whose marriage is coming soon gets the 15,000 subsidy amount from the government. CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan always launches the state welfare program and Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana is the part of Social welfare program.
Rs. 15000 Financial Assistance During Marriage Under MP CM Kanyadan Yojana
This scheme may fulfill the CM Welfare Initiatives. The position of Girls in Society always becomes the major issue of the welfare of any state. Hence every state wants to boost the position of girls and backward class people. Now all the state launches the welfare schemes time to time. Madhya Pradesh Government also launching important girls welfare and education schemes in the state.
Scheme will reduce the burden of the Family of Girls
The scheme gives the benefit to poor and needy girl’s families for the marriage of the girls. At the time of marriage, they can get the scheme amount 15,000. This helps to girl marriage program. We all know there are so many expenses incurred by the family in the marriage of a girl. Hence, the state government will reduce the burden on the girl’s family. This financial assistance is really helpful for poor girls.
Essential Documents to get the Benefit of CM Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh Rs. 15000 Assistance
- You should have domicile proof to get the benefit of the scheme. The girl should have Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or other domicile proof.
- You should belong to the poor class family.
- You should have BPL Card.
- The family Income should not exceed more than 1,00,000 Per Annum.
- You can read official notification on the site, socialjustice.mp.gov.in
Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Govt’s Girl Marriage Kanyadan Yojana
Complete details regarding this scheme can be studied at the official portal.