MJPJAY Scheme | Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana | Health Card | Hospital List
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2018-19 | MJPJAY Scheme | MJPJAY Health card | List of Network Hospitals under Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Medical Health Care Scheme (Surgeries + Therapies)
Today we are discussing MJPJAY aka Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana of Maharashtra State. This is a Health Care Scheme Launched by Maharashtra Government which focuses on providing specialty services requiring Hospitalization for Surgeries & Therapies. In this article, we will find out all about this Scheme. Who is Eligible, How to Apply, How to Avail Health Card benefits and Which are the Empaneled hospitals under this scheme & so on. Let Find out All About MJPJAY Scheme of Maharashtra.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY)
Earlier this Scheme was Known as Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY). As per a Govt. Resolution released on 13th April 2017, the name was changed to Mahatma Jyotiba Phile Jan Arogya Yojana (MPJAY)
The Aim of this Scheme is to provide quality medical care for identified specialty services requiring Hospitalization for surgeries & therapies or consultations. These services will be offered at network/empaneled hospitals.
This Scheme Offers 971 Surgeries/therapies/Procedures in total. Also, 121 Follow up packages exist for 30 specialized categories which are –
GENERAL SURGERY, ENT SURGERY, OPHTHALMOLOGY SURGERY, GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS SURGERY, ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURES, SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY, CARDIAC AND CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY, PEDIATRIC SURGERY
,GENITOURINARY SYSTEM,NEUROSURGERY,SURGICAL ONCOLOGY,MEDICAL ONCOLOGY,RADIATION ONCOLOGY,PLASTIC SURGERY,BURNS,POLYTRAUMA,PROSTHESES,CRITICAL CARE,GENERAL MEDICINE,INFECTIOUS DISEASES,PEDIATRICS MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
Following are the beneficiaries of this Scheme :
- Families Holding Yellow Ration Card
- Families Holding Antodaya Anna Yojana Card (AAY)
- Families Holding Annapurna Card or Orange Ration Card
- Farmers from 14 Agriculturally Distressed Districts of Maharashtra which are Amravati, Akola, Aurangabad, Buldhana, Beed, Hingoli, Jalna, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Wardha, Washim, and Yavatmal are eligible to apply
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, Health insurance Scheme is available for 36 districts of Maharashtra which are Gadchiroli, Amravati, Nanded, Sholapur, Dhule, Raigad, Mumbai and Mumbai Suburban, Akola, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Washim, Aurangabad, Beed, Hingoli, Jalna, Latur, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Thane, Palghar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Nadurbar, Nashik, Kolhapur, Pune, Sangli, Satara.
It is clear that only APL & BPL Families of these Districts are eligible.
List of Required Documents In order to Apply for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Health Insurance Scheme :
The Main Documents are Valid Yellow Ration Card, AAY Card, Annapurna Card, Orange Ration Card, White Ration Card along with 7/12 extract bearing the name of the beneficiary (In case of Farmers of 14 Agriculturally Distressed Districts). However, along with the Main Document, Following Documents Shall be Necessary :
Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card, Nationalized Bank Passbook with Photo, Handicap Certificate (if Required), School/College ID, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Defence Ex-service Card, OR any other Photo ID card issued by State or Central Govt.
Benefits/Features of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Health Insurance
- Pre-Existing Diseases are Also Covered
- Under this Scheme, Coverage of Rs. 1.5 Lakh Per Year will be Given for the treatment of Eligible Patients at the Network Hospitals
- Cashless Treatment of Patients is carried out via Health Cards
How to Avail Benefit of MJPJAY Health Insurance Scheme :
- Eligible Patient Needs to Visit any of the Network or Empaneled Hospital under this Scheme
- Arogyamitra at the Hospital will Examine the Documents of the Patients and register the patient
- The Patient is then Admitted (if required) and diagnosed
- The surgery/procedure/therapy is then carried out at the hospital and all the related documents are forwarded to the insurer
List of Network/Empaneled Hospitals under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Currently, there are around 500 Hospitals under this scheme. You can View the List of All the Network Hospitals along with the Contact Numbers & Other Key info from HERE
You can also listen to the Key points of this Scheme in the Marathi Language –
For Detailed Information Regarding this Scheme, Health Cards & Any other type of Info You are Advised to Visit the official Portal i.e. https://www.jeevandayee.gov.in/
Maharashtra Jyoti Phule Health Insurance Helpline:
In case of any query, You can Dial the Toll-free Number – 18002332200