Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Yojana | Punjab Govt. Women Business Loan Scheme 2018
Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Yojana | Punjab Government Women Business Loan Scheme | Start New Business in Punjab Through Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Yojana
Punjab is one of the well-developed states of India where a large number of people are engaged in different business activities. For the Welfare of Women and Rural Areas Citizens, the Government of Punjab is introducing the Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Scheme 2018. It is just like a dream or an ambitious scheme to build the confidence of women in Rural Punjab. The women in the rural areas don’t have good empowerment but not anymore. Hence, to achieve the goal of Women Empowerment in Punjab, Government has now taken a good initiative with this scheme. Let us discuss about the benefits of this women empowerment scheme in Punjab.
Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Yojana Punjab
Details of the Scheme
- The Scheme is launched in the City of Punjab, Jalandhar on 18th November 2017.
- The motive of the Mai Bhago Istri Scheme in Punjab is to encourage the women empowerment.
- Under this Punjab Govt. Women Loan Scheme 2018, Government will provide loans to the rural area women at 8-10 percent interest per annum in order to join the economic activities and to enhance the financial position of their family.
- The Chief Minister of Punjab said that the additional training will also be provided by the Puncofed to the New Women. The other professional’s organizations are also engaged in the training program such as PACS, WEAVCO, MILKFED, and MARKFED.
- The government will encourage the products developed by the women groups or societies.
- The Scheme will provide the funds of up to Rs 5 Lakh to the village women.
- For Applying in Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Scheme, go to the official portal, given here; http://punjab.gov.in/schemes
Punjab Govt’s Business Loan Scheme for Women (Mai Bhago Yojana)
Eligibility Criteria :
- All the women who are living in Punjab are eligible for this Punjab Govt. Women Loan Scheme.
- They must have the residence proof of Punjab and they must hold identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card or Bank Details. We all know about the status and position of women in our society. Numerous women are there in the rural areas having good skills and techniques of some special works, but they can’t start their work due to financial problems. Hence, the Government of Punjab will now provide loans to the rural area women, to start their own small or micro scale business, to develop their confidence in making money.
Mai Bhagi Istri Shakti Scheme Punjab – How to Apply & Fill Application Form
The application form of Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Scheme is available on Central Co-operatives Banks in Punjab. Hence, fill the Application form and submit to the bank. Nothing is impossible if we have the right sources and good support. It is the duty of every state government, which takes some initiatives for the poor and weaker section of the society. If the women, will gaining the advantage of making money through some business activities, they will automatically gain the confidence and self-respect in their family. As per the urban models or city models, where maximum women are engaging in their business and job, the government will enhance and encourage the confidence of women belonging to the rural areas under this Punjab Govt. Women Loan Scheme 2018.
Interested in this Scheme ? READ OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION