Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana | Online Application Form 2018 | Documents | pdf Notification
Maharashtra Govt. Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme | Apply Online | Application Form | Eligibility – Required Documents | Official Notification 2018
The government of Maharashtra Launched a Special Scheme for Girl Child in the State namely – Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana. Although this Scheme was Launched in March 2016, Many changes have been made to this scheme after the launch (From 1st August 2017 Onwards). This article covers All About the Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme of Karnataka. Here we are covering Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Required Documents, Online Application form & the Official Notification too.
Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana | Maharashtra Govt. Scheme
This Scheme was launched to Increase Birth Rate of Girl Child, Stop Sex Determination, Level Up the Girl Education & Health in the State.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Earlier this scheme was limited to Only BPL Families but according to recent changes any Family who earns not more than 7.5 Lakh Per Year is Eligible
- Applicant Should be Permanent Resident of Maharashtra
- Maximum 2 Girls of a Family Will be Covered Under this Scheme
- Girls Living in child Homes will also be given the benefit of this Scheme
Required Documents :
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph of Child & Mother
- The document from the Hospital confirming tubectomy or Vasectomy
- Income Proof
Benefits/Features of Mazi Kanya Bhagyshri Yojana
This Scheme Gives Financial Benefit to Girl Child. Here is the Explanation :
- If Parent (Father or Mother) after the Birth of Child Adopt tubectomy (Mother) or Vasectomy (Male) Then As per this Scheme Government will release Rs. 50,000 for that Girlchild
- If Parents decide to Adopt tubectomy or Vasectomy after the Birth of 2nd Girl child, Government released Rs. 25000 for Each Girl Child (Rs. 50,000 in Total)
- Under this Scheme, Joint Account of Girl and Her Mother will be opened in a Nationalized Bank
- Under this Scheme, Both Mother & Girl Child will Get an Accidental insurance Cover Worth Rs. 5 Lakh and Overdraft of Rs. 5000
The Interest Received on the above-said amount can only be cashed after the Girl Ages 6 Years and 12 Years
Full Money (Principle + Interest) Can be Withdrawn When the Girls Turns 18
The Parents Must Adopt tubectomy or Vasectomy within 1 year from the Birth of First Child or Within 6 Months from the Birth of the second Girlchild
In case of Third Girl Borns, No Benefit will be Given to the Family and the existing benefits will also be stopped
Apply Online for Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree | Scheme Application Form
Unlike Various Other Schemes, the Registration Process of this Scheme is not online yet. This Means that You cannot Register Online for this Scheme. In order to Apply for Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana, you need to Download the Application Form in PDF Format, Take the Print out and Submit to the Concerned Office.
We have Provided the Link to Complete Official Notification Along with the Application Form below. Interested and Eligible Applicants can download the notification and Apply for This Scheme.
Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree Maharashtra Download Notification + Application Form (PDF)
View Here :