Modi Health Insurance Scheme (Rs. 5 Lakh) 2018 | Apply Online | Application Form | Registration
PM Modi Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance Scheme | Modi Bima Scheme – Complete Details, How to Apply Online, Application Form | Registration – Modi Health Insurance Scheme 2018-19
Latest Updates –
- Scheme likely to be Announced on 14th April 2018 on the Eve of Ambedkar’s Jayanti
- Cabinet has Approved the Modi Health Insurance Scheme. More than 10,500 Rs. Will be Spent in 2 Years
- State and Central Govt. will participate in PM Modi’s Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance scheme and Will pay in the ration 40%,60% Respectively
- PM Modi Will Most Probably Launch this Insurance Scheme on 15th August 2018
Friends! You might have heard various news regarding the New Scheme Launched by PM Narendra Modi Ji, which is commonly Known as “Modi Health Insurance Scheme” or “PM Modi 5 Lakh Bima Yojana”
As per recent news this 5 Lakh Rs Health Insurance Scheme will start from 15th August 2018 (Most Probably). In this article, I am going to discuss the registration process of this Health Insurance Scheme. You will come to know about the Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, and Other important aspects. Let’s get Started
Modi Health Insurance Scheme 2018 | Modi 5 Lakh Bima Yojana
Before we Go into the details, let’s clear few doubts. Currently, this Scheme is being known with Various Names Like-
National Health Protection Scheme, Modi Swasthya Bima Yojana, Modi Health Insurance Scheme, Modicare Scheme.
Kindly understand that All of these names refer to only one scheme which is The Health Insurance Scheme ( Announced During Budget 2018-19) which will provide Rs. 5 Lakh benefit to Beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Eligibility details are not made very clear at this Point. however, in Speech Finance Minister Did mention that scheme will benefit Poor Families.
- Most Probably Economically Weaker Section Families will be included in this Scheme i.e. APL, BPL etc.
Recently Leading News Portals have confirmed that this Scheme will start working from April 2018. It is expected that A dedicated website will be launched, where eligible applicants will have to register themselves in order to take the benefit of this Scheme. This Online Registration process will make it easier for Both Govt. as Well as Applicants.
ALSO READ –
Modi 5 Lakh Swasthya Bima Yojana Online Registration | Application Form
As soon as the Registration process begins, we will update you right here. It is, however, expected that Registration process model will be something like this –
User Registration at the Official Portal >> User Details are Verified by Concerned Department >> After Verification, Application will Either be Accepted or Rejected >> List of Successful Applications is released and They will be Enrolled.
How to Apply Online for Modi Care Health Insurance Scheme 2018
- Visit the Official Website
- Go to the “Online Registration” Link
- Fill in the Online Form correctly
- Submit your Application
- Note Down any System Generated Application/Reference Number
Wait for the List of Selected Applicants. Once the List is released and Your name is there, This means you are enrolled in this Scheme. You will most probably get an Insurance Card using which you can avail benefits of Rs. 5 Lakh for treatment
You are advised to keep Checking this Page from time to time for latest details regarding Modi Health Insurance Scheme.