Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2017 | Apply Online| Check List
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana | Apply Online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana In Madhya Pradesh | District Wise Ladli Laxmi Scheme Girl List – Search by Name
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Women empowerment is one of the major objectives of different governments that come in power. The only way possible to achieve it is by giving priority to women’s education and making them economically independent. Various schemes have also been started by governments in the direction of this aim but they couldn’t achieve the desired results because of the presence of pre-conceived reservations against the freedom and independence of women in the Indian society. But the Madhya Pradesh Government has come out with a unique solution to achieve its ends by bringing a positive change in the thought process of the people towards the birth of a girl-child.
For being eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme certain conditions need to be fulfilled.
Find Out Who is Eligible to Apply –
- Those whose parents are a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh and are not income taxpayers.
- Those parents who after the birth of their second child have adopted family planning and have registered themselves at the Anganwadi centre.
- The families in which there are maximum 2 children and either of the parents have died, for those families condition “2” does not apply.
- The families in which the first child is a girl or a boy and during the second maternity twin-daughters are born then in that case both the daughters would avail the benefit of this scheme.
- If the family has adopted an orphan girl then that particular child would be considered as the first child and hence would be eligible for availing the benefits of this scheme.
- If during the first maternity triplet-daughters are born then all the daughters are eligible for availing the benefits emerging from the scheme.
- The scheme can be availed by those parents only whose daughter is born after 1.4.2008.
Benefits under Ladli Yojana
The scheme aims to empower the women in the state by providing financial assistance for their education and marriage.
- Under the ambit of this scheme, the state government purchases National Savings Certificates worth Rs. 6000 for a continuous period of 5 years.
- The girl covered under the scheme on her admission in class 6th is given Rs. 2000.
- The girl receives Rs. 4000 and Rs. 7500 on getting admitted in classes 9th and 12th respectively.
- A sum of Rs 200 per month is given to the girl during her studies in class 11th and 12th.
- The girl is paid an amount of rupees 1 lakh when she attains the age of 21 and had not married before 18.
How to Apply Online for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2017-18 – Registration
In order to make the process more transparent, easy and fast the Madhya Pradesh Government has provided for the online registration process.
- You first need to visit the official website of the scheme ladlilaxmi.com
- Then you need to select the mode you want to apply in from those available like the Apply by Lok Seva or Apply by the help of the Anganwadi worker.
- On the next page, you need to fill your personal information related to your address IT return etc.
- Tick the declaration.After that click on the ‘Next’ option.
- After filling the forms that appear according to your need to click on ‘Submit’.Your application will then be complete.
- The scheme aims to empower girls in the state by providing financial assistance for their education and marriage.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana – District Wise/By Name Girl List
For those who have already applied, Government has launched a new facility to view the beneficiary list online. This beneficiary list can be checked District Wise, By Name of the Applicant . if you have already submitted the application, the following steps will help you to track the status-
List of Beneficiary Girls, District Wise
- First of all, Visit this Page
- Select District, Local Body, Gram Panchayat, Village Name or Ward
- Then enter the shown code and Click on “Submit”
- You will then see the list
Click Here to For More Information Regarding Ladli Scheme in Madhya Pradesh in Hindi