MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 | Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2017-18 | Apply Online for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme | MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Online Registration
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, being launched by the most reputed CM, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Girls always create a bright future for the entire country and thus, CM has decided to provide the topper girls with the scholarship awards so as to encourage them. The scheme targets the talented and most efficient girls who belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category and who got the first division by scoring very good marks in their higher secondary school examination (Std. 12th exam). The CM has announced about the scheme so as to provide them with the possible financial assistance for their higher studies just to make their future bright.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh
The objective of MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme, 2017-18- The major objective of starting this scheme is to improve the educational standard for the girls who belong to the urban areas or BPL families. It is all about helping those girls who have scored very good marks in their 12th exams but cannot afford their further studies due to the financial crisis in their families. The meritorious girls who may have scored more than 60% marks in their 12th class examination can now register under this scheme. The only purpose of this Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, MP is to empower women by encouraging them for their further studies. It is all about eliminating the backward rituals of stopping girls from going for education.
What is the scholarship amount under this scheme? The meritorious girls will get Rs 300 on monthly basis for their degree courses for ten months and Rs 750 monthly for their technical courses as incentive money. Girls belong to the poor families who are very much efficient to perform well in the examinations but cannot afford their studies can now avail the benefits of this MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme, 2017-18. About 22 girl students from a single college were selected for this scheme during the previous year. Now, the talented girls can cross all possible hurdles in their way to get a quality education with the help of this appreciated scheme.
Benefits of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, MP –
- The girl applicants will get a concession in their tuition fees
- They will get the topmost priority for getting admission in the hostel with a concession in their fees as well
- They will get Rs. 750/- monthly for the technical or medical courses
- 500/- will be provided to them monthly for their regular degree courses
- They will get the complete financial assistance
- They will get aware about their education rights
- The applicant must have scored more than 60% marks in 12th class examination
- She must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh State
- She must belong to the Urban BPL category
Required Documents for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme 2017-18–
- Copy of Aadhar card, 12th Mark sheet
- Scanned Passport Sized Photo
- Valid Bank Account No.
- College Code & Subject Brach Code
- Residential Proof
- 12thStandard mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card/BPL card
How to Apply Online for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2017-18 |Registration
- Just go to the website link- http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Click on “REGISTRATION”
- Start submitting your details by selecting the category first
- Submit your College Codeand Branch Code
Submit your application form by filling up the entire details