MSBSHSE Maharastra HSC/SSC e-Marksheet 2018 | Download pdf /View Online @boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in
Download/View/Verify MSBSHSE HSC, SSC Marksheet 2018 Online | Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education e-Marksheet 2018 Download pdf/View Online @boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in
ALSO READ – MSBSHSE HSC Result 2018 Check online
All MSBSHSE SSC & HSC Students are advised to use the facility of checking marksheet online. Using this service you can even download the e-Marksheet as PDF File. In this article, we are sharing complete details of MSBHSE Maharashtra HSC/SSC Marksheet viewing/downloading or verifying process. Let’s get Started!
MSBSHSE HSC/SSC e-Marksheet 2018 | View/Download pdf/ Verify
Earlier, we used to wait for the Marksheets to be made available as the hard copy from our school. But thanks to Digital services, now you can access the electronic copy of your Marksheet i.e. e-marksheet online. MSBSHSE HSC & SSC Students can View their Marksheets online and even get the pdf version.
This service is useful not only to the students but also to other authorities who want to verify the student record. For example – using this service, colleges can verify student records online.
This service is being provided at the Boardmarksheet Portal of Maharashtra Portal. All the interested students are advised to Follow below-given steps to access this service
Download/Check MSBSHSE HSC/SSC Marksheet 2018 PDF
Alright, So, here is the Step by Step procedure:
- First of All, visit the Maharashtra e-marksheet Portal i.e. www.boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in
- There you need to Register First
- In the Registration Form, You need to Enter your Name, Category (Individual, Institute, Other), Select “Registration For”, Enter Email, Contact Number, Create Password, Enter Captcha Code, Agree to Terms and Conditions and then Hit the “Submit” Button
- You will then receive OTP
- Enter the OTP to complete the Registration Process
- Now, You need to Login into your Account
- Once logged in, you can do two things: “Verify Marksheet & Certificate” & “Save Marksheet & Certificate in the Digital locker”
- Click on “Verify SSC/10th Marksheet” or “Verify HSC/12th marksheet” enter the required details.
- Select Academic Year & Session
- Click on “Submit” Button
The complete process is very simple and straightforward. However, there are few things you need to care of- Keep Exam Seat Number and Total Marks Handy. You will have to specify these two things before proceeding. So, if you are doing this for yourself or trying to help some other person, make sure you have these details.
Having this information will enable you to easily check MSBSHSE SSC/HSC Marksheet Online or Even Download the pdf file.