PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment | OPD Registration for New & Old Patients
PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment | Online OPD Registration PGI Chandigarh for New Patient | Online OPD Appointment for PGI Chandigarh Old Patients | PGI Chandigarh Hospital Online Appointment Booking
PGI Chandigarh is a hub for patients from nearby states. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGI Hospital) is located at sector 12, Chandigarh. The number of patients here is increasing day by day and the situation is quite challenging to handle. That’s why PGI has started giving various services online. The most important service is Online Appointment or Online OPD Registration. This article explains the step by step procedure to book online appointment (For Old & New Patients) at PGI Chandigarh Hospital.
Let’s Discuss the Process for New Patients, First of All
PGI Chandigarh Online Registration / OPD Appointment for New Patients
Note – If you are not New Patient, CLICK HERE
If you are visiting PGI Chandigarh for first time, you should understand that the registration process is mandatory. You will have to register yourself. The registration can be done in two ways. Either you can register online at the comfort of your home or you can stand in the long queues. We are sure that you know which one is better. So, here are the steps for PGI Online OPD Registration –
- First of All Visit this Page
You will see this :
- Now you have to fill this online registration form correctly
- First of Select your Department
- Then Enter Name, Age, DOB & All the other requirement information
- Make Sure to Click on the “Available Visit Date” Section
- Here you will find all available dates, select the date on which you want to visit and proceed
- Then fill all the other fields and Click on “Register”
- After Successful registration, you will receive an SMS and email containing the registration number for appointment on the date you have selected
- You need to keep this SMS safe because it will be required later on
Now you have the registration number with you. Make sure to visit PGI on the appointment day and keep the SMS with the registration number handy
Steps After Online Registration is Done (New Visitors)
- Now you need to visit a separate counter (specially for online registrations).
- This counter is open from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- From my personal experience i advise you stand in the queue at least an hour before because many other people also have done online registration.
- The queue of online registered people is very less as compared to others.
- At the counter you have to show the registration number and give other details(if asked). You will have to pay Rs. 10 Fee and the operator will give “Patient Job Card” to you.
- Keep this Job Card safe and visit the concerned department.
- Your work hasn’t finished yet. At the concerned department you will see officials who collect job cards. Hand your Job Card to one of them and wait for your name to be called
PGI Online Appointment for Old Patients (OPD Registration)
This section is for those, who have already visited at least once at PGI Chandigarh and want to meet the doctor again.
Requirement – Make sure you have the “OPD Card” that was given to you when you registered for first time. This card contains a 12 Digit CR Number, This CR number is required as well as the mobile number that you provided should be in working condition
Here are online registration steps for Old patients :
- First of All Visit this Page
- Click on “Online Appointment”
- You will see a message that says “Do you have Central Registration Number of PGIMER?”
- Select “Yes”and more content will open up
- Below you will be asked to “Enter CR Number”
- Enter the 12 Digit CR Number and then click on “Generate OTP”
- A One Time Password will be sent to your Registered Number
- Keep this One time password handy
- On the day of appointment, you have to show your CR No at a separate online Registration Counter between 08.00 AM to 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday) and between 08.00 AM to 10.30 AM (Saturday and Gazetted Holidays).
Note : Do not Forget to Carry Old OPD Cards & Lab Reports