Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta | Online Registration Form 2018 | Amount | Apply
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta | Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan 2018-19 Online Application Form | Apply Online for Rajasthan unemployment Allowance – Online Registration Process
Rajasthan Government is launching the online platform for Online Registration in Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2018. There are so many people in the state, who are not employed in any work. Therefore, the government will provide the financial assistance to those people who are not engaging in employment or business activity. It is an important point that the scheme will give the financial help to the unemployed people in the state.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
The benefits of the Scheme:
Rajasthan Government is encouraging the youth of the state with the financial help. Now the process of the applying in Unemployment scheme becomes easier. You can easily apply online on the official website. This will also minimize the paperwork in the department. The scheme also encourages the digital work in the state. Not only are the Rajasthan Government but there also so many other state governments launch the online portal for applying in Unemployment Scheme.
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan – Amount
Amount of Unemployment Allowance in Rajasthan:
- Unemployed Girls: 750
- Unemployed Boys: 650
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2018
- The applicants who are permanent residents of Rajasthan can take the benefit of this scheme
- The minimum age limit to avail the benefit of the scheme is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit to avail the advantage of the scheme is 35 years.
- The applicant must complete 12th class to get the amount of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2018.
- The person should also have the Graduation or Post Graduation Degree under this scheme
- The family income of the person should not exceed 3 Lakh Per Annum.
- The applicant should not engage in any employment or business activity. An only unemployed person are eligible for this scheme.
Essential Documents for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- The Person should have Aadhaar Card for this scheme
- Voter ID card is also another important document to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The Person should have own Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Applicant must have Bhamashah ID Card for this scheme.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2018 | Application Form
- For applying in Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the applicant must visit the official website. The link is given here;
- Now, Click on the “Unemployment Allowance” Link on the Home Page
- After that click on the “Apply” Link, this is subhead of Unemployment Allowance
- If you are applying the first time, then you must register on the website and Create your SSO ID
- Therefore the next step is your registration. Register with your name, email Id, Address or other required information, which is important in an application form.
- After filling all the required details you will get the login Id and password on your register mobile number of Email ID.
- After successfully Log in with your account, fill the application form of Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance correctly.
- After filling the form, click on submit the link.
Now you can take the Print Out of Your Application Form.
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan 2018-19 – Check Status Online
After Successfully Applying Online, Applicants can Also check the Status of Their Application. To Check the current status of your Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Application, Follow these Steps :
- First of all Visit this Page
- Now Enter the “Job Seeker Registration No.” and Date of Birth or Registered Mobile Number
- Hit the Enter Button to Check Status