Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 | Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana – Apply Online | Registration Form – Check List
Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 | Muft Laptop Vitran/Distribution Scheme | Rajasthan Free Laptop Online Registration | Free Laptop Scheme Rajasthan, Student List
Rajasthan Government launched the Free Laptop Scheme for the year 2018. The initiative of the scheme has been taken to digitalize the environment in the state. As per the recent reports, the education system has now become online and digitalize nowadays. Hence, to fulfill the need for a modern and technical era, state government has taken this great initiative. Students of Rajasthan will now get the benefit of Free Laptop in the state very soon. You can apply for the Free Laptop Scheme 2018 Rajasthan, but before checking the full eligibility criteria.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme
After the declaration of the results, the student list will be prepared by the State Education Board of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 is the new initiative of the Rajasthan Government. Education is the top most priority of every state government. Hence, to boost the education level in the state, Government has launched this new scheme. The welfare of students surely means the welfare of the state. In the world of the Internet, every student wants the digital education. To fulfill the requirement of Digital India movement, the Free Tablets are distributed by the state governments. We hope other state governments will also take such type of initiative for the welfare of students.
Muft Laptop Vitran/Distribution Rajasthan 2018
Eligibility Criteria :
- The students, who want to participate in Free Laptop Scheme 2018 in Rajasthan, must be the permanent resident of Rajasthan. Hence, the applicant must have the five-year residence proof or Rajasthan.
- The students, who want to get the benefit of this scheme must have scored at least 75% Marks in 8th or 10th or 12th Class. The scheme is mainly focused on the scholar or academic students. If you have above 75% marks, then you are eligible to get the free laptop.
- The students who are in the class 8,10 or 12 are eligible to get benefit from this scheme.
Also Read –
- The students of Rajasthan will get free of cost laptops under this scheme.
- The scheme will promote the education and importance of studies in the student life.
- The scheme will beneficiary for both poor and rich children.
- The level of education is also increasing in the schools of the state.
Free Laptop Scheme Rajasthan 2018 – Online Registration & Student List
- To get the benefit of the Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme, the student must register at the official portal of the government.
- The application form may release soon by the Rajasthan Government. There is no official declaration regarding the Online Application form of Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018. If you want to get more information about the application process, just stray connected with our page.
- Under the scheme, total 6000 students of class 8 will select by the department.
- Total 5880, students will be selected from class 10 on the base of merit.
- All the students will be given the common entrance test, organized by the Rajasthan Government.
- The minimum percentage of the applicant is 75%.