Rajasthan SSO ID Registration – sso.rajasthan.gov.in Single Sign On
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Online – Step by Step Guide for Creating Single Sign On (SSO) Account @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in Portal | SSO ID Registration Online
Rajasthan is adapting online services very quickly. The State is already giving hundreds of online services to its citizens. Recently a new concept of Single Sign-On Identity (SSO ID) has been introduced. This is actually a unique and helpful concept. In order to get the benefit of various online services, the user has to create an SSO ID. After the creation of this SSO ID user will be able to log in easily for various online services provided by Rajasthan Government. In this article, we will explain step by step, the process of sso id online registration process. Read each detail carefully to create your SSO account online.
SSO ID Registration – Rajasthan
Before proceeding further let’s understand few things :–
Who is Eligible to create SSO ID?
- Citizens, Udhoygs(Industries) and Govt. Employees of Rajasthan are eligible
What are the options using which a citizen of Rajasthan can Register for SSO ID?
The registration can be in one of the following ways –
- Using Bhamashah ID
- Using Aadhaar ID
- Using Facebook
- Using Google
Note – Please understand that for complete access one must register using Bhamashah ID or Aadhaar ID
How can a Govt. Employee Register for SSO ID?
- Govt. Employee of Rajasthan can easily Register using SIPF number and Password
How can Udhyogs or Industries Register for Single Sign on ID?
- Using UAN (Udhyog Aadhaar Number)
- Using BRN (Business Register Number)
Rajasthan SSO ID Account – Online Registration @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- First of All Visit this Page
- If you are residents of Rajasthan, click on the “Citizen” tab
- Now register for the given four options i.e. – Bhamashah ID/Aadhaar ID/Facebook/Google
- Note – Make sure your Mobile Number is Registered with Aadhaar. If aadhaar and mobile number are not linked, READ THIS
- If you are an udhyog, Click on the “Udhyog” Tab and register using UAN or BRN
- If you are government employee of Rajasthan, Click on the “Govt Employee” Tab and register using SIPF details
SSO ID Registration in Hindi
Note – Please wait for some time for the document to load :SSO Registration
Rajasthan SSO ID Helpdesk
If you are facing any problem during the creation of Single Sign-On identity, you can use the SSO helpline
- Telephone – 0141-5153222 , 0141-5123717
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org