Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) – Online Application Form Download | Apply Now
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana | PMRY Application Form Download | How to Apply for PM Rojgar Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana– Numerous people are still unemployed in the country. This is the reason; the Central Government has launched a new scheme. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY). The government started this yojana to target the youth and young women as well. The youth will get the proper training. Not only training but they will also get the loan to start their own business. The Central Government has invited the applications via online mode. The unemployed candidates having their matriculation certificate can get benefits under the scheme. Only selected candidates will get the training and loan. Candidates must have an age between 18 to 35 years.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana[PMRY]
The objective of the yojana- One of the major objectives to start this yojana is to motivate the village people to start their own business. It is all about providing more employment opportunities for the educated unemployed youth of the country. The yojana is all about encouraging the youth for setting up their self-employment projects in trade. Any educated unemployed can Apply Now for securing his/her future. Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana will provide the jobs to the unemployed youth.
PMRY – Pradhan Mantri Rojgar/Employment Scheme Eligibility
- Age criteria- 18 to 35 years
- Family income of the candidates must be Rs. 40,000 or below
- Minimum 10th class certificate is required
- ITI passed will also get the technical training
- There is a goal of targeting about 11 Lakh Beneficiaries
- Government will pay 33% as EPS contribution
- The program has dual benefits
- The employers will get incentives for increasing the employment opportunities
- More workers will get the jobs
PM Employment Scheme / Rojgar Yojana 2017-18
The submissions for the applications will be held at the workplace of Deputy Commissioner in Delhi. The District PMRY agency will be regulated and examined by the countryside agencies.
Benefits of the yojana-
- The applicants will get a subsidy of about15% to 20%
- Numerous small sectors will get Rs. 1 Lac
- 2 Lac will be offered for other activities
- One can now start his/her business with up to Rs. 10 lac loan amount
- Eligibility Criteria to Apply-
- Candidates must have their matriculation certificate
- Age of the applicant must be between 18 to 35 years
- The family income must not be more than Rs.40, 000
- The applicant must be an educated unemployed
- Applicant must be a resident of the areas for at least 3 years
Rojgar Yojana Application Form Download – Apply Online?
- The interested candidates can now apply online via its official website, https://pmrpy.gov.in/
- You can also go for “Online Application Form Download” via this direct link- http://forms.gov.in/TN/7239.pdf