How to Open Account Online in SBI – Step by Step Guide
How to Open SBI Account Online | Required documents to open SBI Savings Account Online – SBI Online Bank Account Opening Application Form & Complete Process
Hello Friends ! The digital technology has made things really easy these days. Now it is possible to do those things at the ease of your home that were not possible earlier. Just take the example of opening bank account. Earlier people need to visit the branch, stand there for hours and wait for the paper work to complete. Now this process is also slowly becoming online. In this article, we will discuss about the SBI online account opening. Throughout this article you will come to know how to open State Bank of India Account online, what are documents required and how to fill the SBI online account opening application form. Here we will discuss each and every aspect in detail. Let’s Get Started !
SBI Online Savings Bank Account Opening
Many private banks started the online account opening facility earlier. Now, the most popular bank, State bank of India is also providing this facility. One can apply online for account opening in SBI at the ease of their home.
Before discussing the process, there are few things that you must understand –
- Make sure you have reliable internet connection
- Keep your scanned documents ready
Required Documents for Filling Online SBI Savings Account Form
- 2 Scanned Recent Passport size photographs
Any of following scanned documents will do –
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhar Letter
- NREGA card
- PAN Card
If you want to know who is eligible to open online SBI account, this info is for you –
- Any Indian Citizen to open savings account with SBI is eligible.
- The applicant must possess required documents
Apply Online for Opening Bank Account in SBI
To start filling the SBI account opening application form, follow these steps –
- First of All Visit this Page
- Now, you need to click on the link, “Start New”
- The online application form filling page will open up
- You need to fill in the personal details first
- Then you have to provide account information details
- You will have to upload the KYC documents (required documents) during the form filling
- After the successful submission of online form, you will receive an SMS with TCRN
- After submitting the form, you should also read the terms and conditions
- Now, take the print out of the submitted form and visit the branch with original documents, your application will be processed and new account will be opened
Note – If for any reason, you have partially filled the online application, you can also resume from that point. Just provide the TCRN number generated.
If you need more information regarding online form filling, READ THIS