Tamilnadu Assembly Elections 2016|Notification|Nomination Form – Candidate List
Tamilnadu Assembly Elections Official Notification April 2016 | TN Elections Schedule 2016, Tamilnadu Assembly Elections District Wise Candidate List, TN Elections 2016 Notification Pdf Download
The most awaited official notification of Tamilnadu Assembly elections 2016 is out now. The official notification contains all the latest news regarding the Election Dates, Nomination filing dates, nomination forms. Soon after the filling of nominations, the department will release the reservation list. The partywise candidate list will also be made available to general public. If you are among the lakhs of interested voters of Tamilnadu state, you must read this article for all the latest information regarding TN assembly elections 2016.
TN Assembly Elections Notification 2016
The election commission of Tamilnadu recently released the official notification document. The document can be downloaded in pdf format. All the awaited information is made available in this notification. One can find out all the important details like election dates, nomination filing dates etc here. You can download and study this notification for complete details. We are also providing the key information here !
Tamilnadu Assembly Elections 2016 Schedule/ Dates
Here are the key dates regarding the tamilnadu elections that all voters must be aware of –
Official Notification Released on – 22nd April 2016
Nomination Filing Starts from – 29th April 2016
Scrutiny of Nominations – 30th April 2016
Last Date to Withdraw Names – 2nd May 2016
Polling on – 16th May 2016
Counting on – 21 May 2016
Tamilnadu Assembly Elections Nomination Filing 2016
If you are interested in filing the nomination, you must download and submit the nomination form before 29th April 2016. You are advised to follow these instructions
- Navigate to the Official Portal form Here
- Use the link that says ” Download Nomination Form”
- Once the download is complete, take the print out
- Now fill in the nomination form with all the correct details
- Do submit this at the concerned department before 29th April 2016. You need to wait till 30th April to find out if your nomination has been accepted or not.
TN Assembly Elections – Candidate List 2016
Soon after the scrutiny, the election commission will release yet another notification. This notification will contain the names of selected candidates. The candidate list will be district wise and constituency wise so that you can easily find out the name of the candidate in your constituency. The names who will appear in the list will be the short-listed candidates. As soon as the notification regarding the candidate list will be there, we will keep you updated !
Tamilnadu Election Notification 2016 – TN Assembly Chunav
Here are the steps to download, the Tamilnadu Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2016 Notification.
- First of all Visit this Page
- After the notification is made available, you will see a section as “Tamilnadu Assembly Elections 2016”
- Click on the section to find out the relevant information
- In this section you need to click on the section that says – “Download Notification”
- This will download the pdf file to your computer
- Now you can read the pdf file using any pdf viewing software like Adobe reader etc
Tamilnadu Assembly Elections 2016 – Various Online Services
The voters can make use of various online services being offered –
Finding Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll –
- Voters who want to check their name in the voter list, need to Visit this Page
- Here you need to select your district and constituency and click the submit button
- A new page will open up and you will find the list. In this list you can look for your Name
Knowing your BLO – Booth Level Officer
If you want to know your Booth Level officer, you can easily find out.
- You need to Visit this page
- Now enter your Voter ID card number and hit submit
- You will see the details of your BLO on the page now
Finding your Polling Station
- To find your polling station, just navigate to this page
- Corresponding to your District, you need to click on the given link
- It will download the pdf file, which contains the details of your polling station
In the event of any problem, you can call the control room associated with your constituency. Download this pdf for toll free number for your constituency