TS Vidya Volunteer (VV) Notification 2018-19 PDF | Apply | Application Form @cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS VV Notification | Telangana Vidya Volunteer Recruitment | 15661 Vacancy – Online Application Form | Notification PDF – District Wise Details @cdse.telangana.gov.in
Update – In order to Entertain the Online Application Forms, the Government has released Two Servers where applications can be submitted. Further details are mentioned in the later section.
Hello Job Seekers. All the Telangana State Job Aspirants will be glad to know that Vidya Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2018-19 has been released. 15661 VV vacancies are to be filled. Interested and Eligible applicants will have to Fill in the Online Application Form at the Official portal cdse.telangana.gov.in.
ALSO READ – KVPY Fellowship 2018 Online Registration
TS Vidya Volunteer Recruitment 2018 | Notification | Application Form
As per the Official Notification, the Last date to Fill in the Application Form is 16th July 2018 by 11:59 pm. So, All the Interested and Eligible Applicants must Apply before the last date. Before Proceeding, let’s understand some other important aspects like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Form etc. etc.
District Wise Vidya Volunteer Vacancy
Desired Educational Qualification
Candidates those who have passed B.Ed from any equivalent university may apply
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 44 years.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Form Filling Starts: 13th July 2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 16th July 2018 by 11:59 pm
- Scrutiny of Applications Forms by MEO’s: 17th July 2018
- Submission of Hard copies to DEO’S & MEO”S:17th July 2018
- Selection of DEOs: 18th July 2018
- Verification list to SMCs by MEOs: 19th July 2018
- Agreement & Selected candidates as Vidya volunteers at schools from 20th July 2018.
Telanga Vidya Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2018-19
All the interested Applicants are advised to View/Download the Official Notification and Study it carefully. Here is the Official Notification:
TS Vidya Volunteer (VV) Online Application Form 2018
As mentioned at the Beginning of the Article, The Online forms can be submitted online at Two Official Servers. Here are the Official Online Form submissions:
- Visit any of the Above two Links to Open Up Telangana Vidya Volunteer Online Form
- Fill in All the Details Carefully and Correctly and Submit the Form
- Once Form is Submitted, You need to Note Down the Application Acknowledgement Number for future references
- The Submitted Application Form should be Printed and Submitted at Mandal Educational Officer along with Following documents:
- Copies of SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed, TET, Pandit Training, Oriental Title/Bhasha Praveena/Vidhawan along with Marks Memo
- Local Candidate Certificate or Study Certificate Issued by tehsildar
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate
In case you are facing Problems use Official Help
Email ID: email@example.com Toll-Free No: 18004257462