Uttar Pradesh Budget 2018-19 released on 16th February 2018| Official Notification of UP Budget – Download UP Budget Notification & Speech 2018-19 in Hindi & English
Good News Friends ! Uttar Pradesh Govt.(Yogi Sarkar) has announced the Budget for Session 2018-19. The Budget was presented today i.e. 16th February 2016-19 by the Respected Finance Minister Sh. Rajesh Aggarwal. In this particular writing we have shared everything related to this Budget Announcement.
You can read the Key Features of the Budget. Also, You can Download the complete Budget Speech (Bhashan) as pdf file and read it on your computer or even on your Smartphone. Also you can get the Official Notification of Uttar Pradesh Budget.
UP Budget 2018-19
Budget Announcement Date – 16th February 2018
Budget Presented by – Finance Minister of UP, Rajesh Aggarwal
Budget Amount – 4 Lakh 28 Thousand Crore
This Budget is 11.4 percent more that last year’s Budget.
Features of Uttar Pradesh Budget for Session 2018-19
- 20 New Agriculture centers have been established
- 100 Crore Rupees Allocated for Mukhya Mantri Mantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana
- 100 Ayurvedic Hospitals to be opened
- 5500 New Centers to be opened for Wheat Purchase
- 2,873 Core for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- 18,167 Crore for Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan
- 2048 Crore for Mid Day Meal Scheme
- 167 Core Allocated for Rashtriya Ucchtar Shiksha Abhiyaan
- 8,815 Crore for Female and Child Welfare
- 167 Crore for Fruit Distribution
- 315 Crore for Sabla Yojana
- 250 Crore for One District One Product
- 650 Crore for Budelkhand Expresssway
Note – These are few highlights of the Budget. You can download the complete Budget Notification using the link given below.
UP Govt. Budget Speech for Session 2018-19 Download pdf
Below is the Complete Speech of the Uttar Pradesh Budget Given by Finance Minister Shri Rajesh Aggarwal.budgetbhashan2018_2019
Download UP Budget 2018-19 Notification
All the interested people can easily download the Uttar Pradesh 2018-19 Budget as PDF File and Study it in details.
Note – You can Download the Estimated Budget Allocation Department Wise Using THIS DIRECT LINK