UPPCL Online Electricity Bill Payment – UP Bijli Bill Bhugtan
UPPCL Electricity Bill Payment Online | UP Online Bijli Bill Bhugtan – How to Easily Pay Electricity Bill Online in Uttar Pradesh
Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has introduced Online Electricity Bill Payment facility to overcome the hassle of paying electricity bills in the Department offices. Now it is much simpler and convenient than before. Furthermore, it adds to the freedom of choosing one’s own paying option as through credit cards, debit cards or online banking.
When cash is not available, then payments can be made with some easy and quick steps. This facility of online electricity payment via UPPCL web page has been made available for the consumers of cities like Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, and Meerut, but shall soon reach to the other cities of UP.
Update – Recently UPPCL has added new payment methods apart from Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking. Uttar Pradesh users can now pay electricity bill online via Paytm & Vodafone mPesa
UP Bijli Bill Online Bhugtan Process
Here is the overview of the whole process for paying the electricity bill online in Uttar Pradesh.
First Time User Completes the Online Registration >> After Registration Users Logs in into His/Her Account >> Details of Pending Bills will be shown >> User Makes online Payment & gets Receipt
UPPCL Online Electricity Bill Payment
For people not aware of or who are new to payments online, here is an easy guide to making online electricity bill payments. You just need to follow the following steps:
- Open your browser. Go to the web page of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), www.uppclonline.com.
- To pay your electricity bill you need to register yourself first. For this, click on Register button. You need to fill your details (your account number and bill number). This detail is available on your electricity bill. After filling up the details click continue. Click on ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Enter your Account number of electrical connection and click View button to know your bill details.
- Now, click Pay Now button and select Payment Mode.
- First, confirm your account number. Follow the instructions to precede the payment. On successful payment, Payment ID will be generated with the link for cyber receipt or counterfoil of challan. If you find any error during your transaction. Kindly, check your account immediately whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day to print duplicate challan from UPPCL site.
- There is an option for viewing the status of payment and generating the duplicate Cyber Receipt aka Challan by logging to UPPCL website.
- Sign out of your account after your payment.
You just have to register once, after registering you can pay bills online anytime. You just need to visit the portal, enter details, and pay the bill.
This is, therefore, an easy mode of bill payment which involves almost zero labour. At present Punjab National Bank(PNB) Account Holder can make payments of bills. For this purpose, you need to have a credit card, Debit card or internet banking facility of Punjab National Bank.
Uttar Pradesh Online Electricity Bill Payment Helpline
If you face any sort of problem during the payment, you are advised to contact the concerned helpline immediately. Here are the toll-free numbers that you should use –
Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam – 18001800440
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam – 18001803002
Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam – 18001803023
Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam – 18001805025