[District Wise] UP Fasal Rin Mochan List 2018 | Check Name Online
Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana – As you all know that the farmers have a vital role in providing us the basic food for our living, the UP State Government has now launched the “Fasal In Maafi Yojana”. The honorable CM of UP State, Yogi Adityanath has launched thus scheme on 9th July 2017. Yogi Adityanath has launched this scheme for about more than 86 lakh farmers in the entire UP State. The State Government has now decided to distribute about 7500 Rin Mochan Certificates to all the beneficiary farmers. The applicants can now apply online for the UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana.
The objective of the scheme- The scheme has been launched for the welfare of the farmers of the UP State. The farmers can now register online to avail the online application forms to waive off the loan under the scheme. This loan waiver scheme is now getting implemented districts by the State Officials. Not only for waving off the loan but the portal is also offering you the feature of “Online Complaint Lodging System”. The farmers can now apply online to register their names on the direct online portal.
UP Fasal Rin Mochan Kisan Name Suchi
Required Documents for the Yojana-
- Aadhar Card
- Farmers must also have to submit the land documents/papers as well
- The valid bank account details must have to be submitted
- The applicant farmers must be the permanent resident of the UP State
- The farm loans before the 31st March 2016 will be eligible for the scheme
- The bank account of the applicant farmers must be linked with their Aadhar Card
- The loan amount of about Rs. 1 Lakh has been announced to be eligible for the scheme
- The farmers having an ownership of about 2 Hectares can now easily get the loan waiver benefits
Terms & Conditions of the Yojana-
- The loan amount must be less than 1 Lakh
- The loan being taken after 31st March 2016 will not be considered under the yojana
Online Registration Process-
- The eligible applicants can now easily apply online via the official link for this UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana UP, http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- You need to register online and login with your credentials if you are already a registered member of the website.
- Start filling up all your details accurately so as to waive off your loan amount
- Just make sure that you have submitted all the details accurately
- Upload your documents in the relevant format
- Finally, click on SUBMIT
Complete Details about the scheme-
More than about 86 farmers can now avail the benefits of the scheme. The online registrations for the Kisan Karz Mafi Scheme have already been started from 20 January 2018. If you have registered your name but still did not get the loan waiver certificate then you can now easily get the Kisan Credit Card from the official and registered branch of the bank. It has been said that about 12,61,225 farmers will get the benefits under this scheme this year. About 75% of the total loan amount would be paid by the government and the remaining 25% would be waived off by the bank branch.
UP Kisan Rin Mochan List 2018 | District Wise
If you have completed the entire registration process and need to check your name online then you can now easily check the UP Fasal Rin Mochan List 2018 via the official link, http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in. The website is currently under maintenance and it will surely start again after two days, on 22nd January 2018.