Free Cycle Yojana UP – Yogi Cycle Sahayta Yojana 2018 Uttar Pradesh | Online Registration Form
Yogi Free Cycle Sahayta Yojana Uttar Pradesh has been recently launched by Uttar Pradesh Government in the state. As we know the reputed UP Government has already taken various steps for the welfare of poor people, this free cycle scheme is also one of them. The subsidy on the purchasing of a cycle will be given by the state government to the workers. The target of the Uttar Pradesh Government is to distribute around 4 Lakh Cycles in the state. That means a large number of people will get the benefit under the scheme.
But before applying for this Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme 2018, you must read the detailed information about this scheme. The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor people.
UP Free Cycle Scheme 2018
The scheme is the beneficiary step for the people of Uttar Pradesh. The scheme is mainly launched by the state government to decrease the problems of workers and labors in the state. There are so many workers in Uttar Pradesh who may have to go far away from home for the work. This means the distance of their home and working area is so wide. They are not able to afford any Transportation System. Thus, the State Government will now provide the Subsidy Amount under Free Cycle Scheme and this amount is up to Rs. 3000/- and the remaining cost of the cycle will pay for the labors or workers.
Who is Eligible For this Free Cycle Scheme?
- The applicant must have the proof of permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant age must be above 18.
- The applicant must be a worker of any place in Uttar Pradesh since last 6 Months.
- The applicant must have a proof, for showing that the working area is far away from their living home.
- If an applicant already has the cycle from the state government scheme, he is not eligible to get benefit from this scheme.
Essential Documents for Registration under this Scheme-
- Residence Proof of Uttar Pradesh such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card or Ration Card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fill the Prescribed Online Application Form of Free Cycle Scheme UP and submit the authorized officer.
Yogi Free Cycle Sahayta Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
There are so many reasons behind launching this scheme. Labors and workers may have to walk so many miles for their work. This is one of the difficult problems for all the poor background people especially if they have not any transportation source. Thus, the Free Cycle Yojana in UP will surely help the Labors and Workers for reaching their working area quickly and easily. As the matter of fact, the base of the scheme is old. The Ex-Chief Minister of UP has also launched the free cycle scheme in the state earlier but at that time, the scheme was valid only for the school and college students. But now, the Yogi Government has improved the scheme for the welfare of Labors and Workers.